$50 mouse

Savir

So i'm looking to get a gaming mouse. I mostly play FPS games like CS:GO and i'm pretty competitive. I have a budget of around $50 but I'm flexible. I don't need all the bells and whistles like RBG even though most mouse have them. I was looking at the G502 but people were saying it is too heavy and bulky for an FPS mouse. Plus I don't need all those buttons. I am a palm user and my hands are 17 cm long(I know their small). Any recommendations? Thanks.

s

"Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another" Ernest Hemingway

So i'm looking to get a gaming mouse. I mostly play FPS games like CS:GO and i'm pretty competitive. I have a budget of around $50 but I'm flexible. I don't need all the bells and whistles like RBG even though most mouse have them. I was looking at the G502 but people were saying it is too heavy and bulky for an FPS mouse. Plus I don't need all those buttons. I am a palm user and my hands are 17 cm long(I know their small). Any recommendations? Thanks.

G502 has removable weights. I also thought it was bulky which is why I bought the death adder chroma. If I had known about the weights I probably would have gotten the G502 instead. 

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

I use to use the g502 and still love that mouse. Now I am using a steelseries rival 500 solely just for csgo with the G502 for anything else

G502 has removable weights. I also thought it was bulky which is why I bought the death adder chroma. If I had known about the weights I probably would have gotten the G502 instead. 

I'm talking about the base weight of around 120g I believe. Thats a bit too heavy for me.

Check out the Roccat Kone Pure Military.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I'm talking about the base weight of around 120g I believe. Thats a bit too heavy for me.

I really like the death adder. It's a quality mouse for FPS. The side buttons are big and nice and easy to use. I know many people who use it for CS: GO. You can't really go wrong with it. I'd suggest you go to microcenter or somewhere so you can try out the mice and see which one fits your grip. The death adder is very ergonomic so you'll probably like it.

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

Check out the Roccat Kone Pure Military.

I really like the death adder. It's a quality mouse for FPS. The side buttons are big and nice and easy to use. I know many people who use it for CS: GO. You can't really go wrong with it. I'd suggest you go to microcenter or somewhere so you can try out the mice and see which one fits your grip. The death adder is very ergonomic so you'll probably like it.

Ok thanks for the advice

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G100s-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00BCEK2LK/

I have had my Logitech G100s for about 4 years now. I mostly play FPS games, it has no acceleration, its durable, and its 2500DPI. I love it. No need for 10012121 hotkeys on a mouse. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen

the logitech g303 uses the same sensor as the g502, the only two mice with it (the best sensor on the market) and is more hardcore fps oriented. THe g502 is like 121g without cable, the g303 is like 89g without the cable. The g302 and g303 have the best mouse clicks on the market as well. The cable is super durable, and the mouse feet are very well done, the g303 glides exceptionally well. Overall, very high build quality.

The downsides: There was a problem with the first wave of g303 where it was common to have a defect where the mouse lense wasn't secure. This would lead to rattling when moving the mouse quickly. Some people that have ordered the mice recently, still get some of these faulty mice. If you are unwilling to possibly have to ship it back and get a new one, then you might want to avoid the mouse. Some people dislike the shape: its a bit unconventional, it forces a particular claw grip, that i quite like, but some people dislike. While the mouse cable is very durable, that the cable is too heavy is a common criticism. Finally, it could be lighter, but there are very few mice with decent sensors below the weight of the g303 and none with its build quality. The scroll wheel is a little looser than ideal to use to switch between weapons. Basically, the looser the better for web browsing, the stiffer, the better for switching wepaons in a fps, imo. The g303 is a little bit on the web browsing side of the equation, not horrible for switching between weapons in fps, there are definitely far worse scroll wheels out there for fps, just not great at it either.

Zowie FK1 or EC1-A

Steelseries Rival 100/300

Razer Deathadder

Mionix Castor

Logitech G303 or maybe 100s

Some to list