Chrome Not Loading Any Webpages

TeraHertz

So, when I try to go to any website on chrome, it doesn't load them. I can access the websites on any other browser but that one. I really like Chrome and would for this to get fixed.

have you tried deleting cache and cookies and typing ipconfig /flushdns in CMD?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

So, when I try to go to any website on chrome, it doesn't load them. I can access the websites on any other browser but that one. I really like Chrome and would for this to get fixed.

With so little info it is hard to give info, you know?

but, with what you have given us, try these V

1. have you cleared your cache in a while? if not do that.

2. then if that doesn't work you can always re-install chrome.

Pc Speck's : i7-6700K 4.0GHz , GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6GB , 16 GB Corsair Vengance DDR4 - 3400 , ROG SWIFT PG278Q 144Hz , (2) Acer G277HL bid 60Hz.

you got it first you ninja you! ;0 

Pc Speck's : i7-6700K 4.0GHz , GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6GB , 16 GB Corsair Vengance DDR4 - 3400 , ROG SWIFT PG278Q 144Hz , (2) Acer G277HL bid 60Hz.

you got it first you ninja you! ;0 

its ok, you can back up my questions :)

its always better to have multiple people post the same/similar thing than just one, so you know that its not just some random solution one person made up :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

How does one clear cache?

ccleaner or your browser settings

Spoiler

in google when clearing your History it gives the option to clear everything else.

in google when clearing your History it gives the option to clear everything else.

OMG!!! THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU RN (No homo)