Mouse is acting wierd in UEFI BIOS as well as game like CSGO

Hello this is my first thread here and I am hoping you people are willing to lend a helping hand. Since I'm from sweden, English is not my first language, so grammar and spelling mistakes might happen more than once :)

Setup:

Fractal Design Core 2500

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Intel 330 Series 120gb SSD

Intel i5 - 4690k @ 4.2ghz

Asus z97-A (2801 bios)

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 950 2GB OC (361.43 drivers)

HyperX 8GIG kit @ 1867 Mhz

CM 650w PSU

BenQ XL2420z @ 144hz

Steelseries Rival ( 1.8.0.0 firmware currently / Tried 1.4.0.0 and 0.150.0.0. No difference )

SO! As the topic reads...I have a really wierd problem with my mouse, its acting up when im in UEFI BIOS. The sens / DPI or w/e you call becomes "inconsistent" / "spikes" for a second or two then goes back to normal. Wich makes it incredibly hard to control. Did not experience this when my mobo was new. I have tried different USB ports.

I have this problem in CSGO aswell, but the symptoms are not the same. They are more "permanent" so to speak. The mouse is really hard to control. I really dont know what to do. I've spent HUNDRES of hours trying to fix this problem and frankly im getting tierd doing it on my own, so here I am making this thread hoping you might be able to help me solve this frustrating problem.

I have ALOT of hours put in to CSGO and I know how it's supposed to feel and as it is right now, it's definently not it.

Any suggestions are welcome! :)

Thanks // krutjygga

Had kind of the same Problem some Months ago. Did you try changing the HZ on your Mouse ? If this doesnt help you should contact Steelseries Support. They will RMA your current Mouse. Basicly your Sensor is broken. You can proof that with some kind of "hz" displayer. Look up Google for that thing if your interested in seeing how inconsistend your Mouse hz is.

Maybe I posted this under wrong topic, maybe if an admin sees he could move it? ^. ^

Thanks

Thanks for responding nskceaj! The mouse is pretty new actually only only 2½ months old, dont really know if it's the mouse. Because I am experiencing kinda the same symptoms with other mice aswell :/

Had kind of the same Problem some Months ago. Did you try changing the HZ on your Mouse ? If this doesnt help you should contact Steelseries Support. They will RMA your current Mouse. Basicly your Sensor is broken. You can proof that with some kind of "hz" displayer. Look up Google for that thing if your interested in seeing how inconsistend your Mouse hz is.

Thanks for responding nskceaj! The mouse is pretty new actually only only 2½ months old, dont really know if it's the mouse. Because I am experiencing kinda the same symptoms with other mice aswell :/

Well did you try changing Energy Save Options in your Windows ? Or USB Legacy in BIOS ?

Well did you try changing Energy Save Options in your Windows ? Or USB Legacy in BIOS ?

Yes, tried that aswell :)

Yes, tried that aswell :)

Well thats it from me then, out of Ideas. Sorry and Good Luck :)

Well thats it from me then, out of Ideas. Sorry and Good Luck :)

Alright, thanks for trying atleast =D Take care man