What Amp to buy?

Aetolis

I'm trying to find out which amp i have to buy in order to power two speakers. The speakers are two B&W CDM-SNT models and has 50 -120 watt power handling with 8 ohms of impedance. I'm looking for something around 80 Canadian dollars. I'm generally just going to play music with them. Thanks!

Here's the link to the specs:

http://www.bowers-wilkins.net/Downloads/Product/Manual//ENG_FP11983_CDM-SNT_manual.pdf

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

For 50-120W, and under 80 Canadian dollars, you'd probably be best buying used. Look for something from a trusted brand (Sony, Harman/Kardan, Pioneer) and you may be able to get a decent 2.1 amp.

~` please , don't let my whole life burn down `~

- why can't i just focus right now? -

; i'm tired ;

Do you know what wattage would the amp that  would be looking at would be at?

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

Do you know what wattage would the amp that  would be looking at would be at?

Probably 100-250 watts.

~` please , don't let my whole life burn down `~

- why can't i just focus right now? -

; i'm tired ;