New headset suggestions/opinion

Toxicable

So I currently have a Razer Kraken buy the inner ear part of it is falling apart so I'm looking at buying a new pair.

I'm no audiophile but I do listen to music most of the day at work then at home, aswell as using it for skype etc.

Since im in NZ these prices might look a bit odd but just use them for a compairson.

Looking at (Cragslist equivalent) there's a pair of Sennheiser PC363D (apparently new and unopened) which I think I could get for about 200(here they're 374 from a shop)

Otherwise I was thinking the Kingston Cloud II for $126 or Cosair Void 7.1 for 158.

Basically I'd like them to last a few years, i'm pretty keen on the Sennheiser's i think, but are they really worth it? or should I just go for one of the cheaper pairs?

I honestly have NO idea if you have access to the Sennheiser HD 598 for around $150, but that + a modmic will have you set man.

I honestly have NO idea if you have access to the Sennheiser HD 598 for around $150, but that + a modmic will have you set man.

They're about 378$, wee bit out of my price range, however I havn't really thought about having a separate mic to my headset, also from what I can tell a modmic is about $100

They're about 378$, wee bit out of my price range, however I havn't really thought about having a separate mic to my headset, also from what I can tell a modmic is about $100

damn those prices.... im sorry about that. Honestly you should just go for the headset.