How well can I run games?

Alyzan

This is my newly built computer, I want to know how well it can run specifically black ops 3? It maxes out at 91 on cod world at war and doesn't go above or below it at any time. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

My pc: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8v7NK8

You should be able to run anything out, especially if you plan on OCing that Pentium a ton.

The only problem is that there's a few games that don't like dual cores (FC4 for example)

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

Pretty beast for cod.

Yea i only built this cause my parents refuse to let me have a gaming console lol but it was fun and I plan on upgrading the cpu probably to an i7 4790k and adding another 760 later. Thanks for the feedback

Yea i only built this cause my parents refuse to let me have a gaming console lol but it was fun and I plan on upgrading the cpu probably to an i7 4790k and adding another 760 later. Thanks for the feedback

Don't add another 760, sell it and get a better GPU altogether.

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

But the Gtx 760

Don't add another 760, sell it and get a better GPU altogether.

But the Gtx 760 Mars beat out a Titan X at the time so won't two strikers be just as good as around a 980-980ti now, and then once pascal releases the 760s will get even cheaper?

But the Gtx 760

But the Gtx 760 Mars beat out a Titan X at the time so won't two strikers be just as good as around a 980-980ti now, and then once pascal releases the 760s will get even cheaper?

As a rule it's better to get a better single GPU instead of SLI/Crossfire because the scaling tends to be shit. 

Don't except 2x performance because you have 2x cards, that sort of thing.

As a rule it's better to get a better single GPU instead of SLI/Crossfire because the scaling tends to be shit. 

Don't except 2x performance because you have 2x cards, that sort of thing.

Yea I guess but if I could get another for around 100-150 later on it seems better to do that then spend around 250 on a newer GPU

Yea I guess but if I could get another for around 100-150 later on it seems better to do that then spend around 250 on a newer GPU

Fair enough

Fair enough

Just curious if you know why my frame rate caps out on world at war at 91 fps? Because it doesn't fluctuate at all amd that confuses me why it stops their

Just curious if you know why my frame rate caps out on world at war at 91 fps? Because it doesn't fluctuate at all amd that confuses me why it stops their

It's frame locked. All the CoD games are. My 380 does the same thing.

It's frame locked. All the CoD games are. My 380 does the same thing.

Oh thought something might have been wrong, thanks