NZXT Kraken x61 - Noise coming from the pump

So I just installed a brand new Kraken x61 into my case. For the first few minutes it was silent and just the fan noise but after their software CAM started up a popping/rattling noise from the pump started. 

After playing around with their software I found that the noise only happens when the pump is at a low speed (silent mode within the software) and the noise stops when I increase the pump speed(or go into performance mode). At the moment I have created a profile within the software that allows the pump to make no noise but I feel like this should not have to be the case.

So my question is, is it something that will go away over time or should I contact NZXT and try to get it RMA'd??

Thanks you!

Most AIOs have pumps that are noise and obnoxious my H100i is make the majority of the noise in my computer.

So it could be making more noise than u were hoping

Spoiler

CPU: R7 5800x -- Mobo: Gigabyte B550 Gaming X v2 -- RAM: 2x16GB Kingston Fury Renegade -- GPU: Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming OC -- Case: Fractal Design North Walnut/Black Mesh -- Storage: 2TB 970 Evo Plus, 4TB NM790 -- PSU: BeQuiet Pure Power 11 Platinum 650w -- Displays: AOC AGON  AG352UCG, Dell Ultrasharp U2715H -- Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 -- Mouse: Corsair M65 -- Keyboard: Func KB 460 MX Blue -- Sound: Motu M2 -> THX 789 -> DT880 600Ω -- Mic: RØDE NT1-A

Spoiler

RIG 2: Intel i5-8400, 16 GB RAM, RTX 2070S

Spoiler

Only annoying thing is that as I increase the pump speed the fans increase also, think I may have to invest in extremely quiet fans for the radiator otherwise that will annoy me too much. Soo much louder than I had it before.

Cheers guys :)

Only annoying thing is that as I increase the pump speed the fans increase also, think I may have to invest in extremely quiet fans for the radiator otherwise that will annoy me too much. Soo much louder than I had it before.

Cheers guys :)

The popping most likely are air bubbles, I don't know if that would be covered by warranty because all the AIOs have atleast some air bubbles. 

Spoiler

CPU: R7 5800x -- Mobo: Gigabyte B550 Gaming X v2 -- RAM: 2x16GB Kingston Fury Renegade -- GPU: Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming OC -- Case: Fractal Design North Walnut/Black Mesh -- Storage: 2TB 970 Evo Plus, 4TB NM790 -- PSU: BeQuiet Pure Power 11 Platinum 650w -- Displays: AOC AGON  AG352UCG, Dell Ultrasharp U2715H -- Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 -- Mouse: Corsair M65 -- Keyboard: Func KB 460 MX Blue -- Sound: Motu M2 -> THX 789 -> DT880 600Ω -- Mic: RØDE NT1-A

Spoiler

RIG 2: Intel i5-8400, 16 GB RAM, RTX 2070S

Spoiler

The only thing I dont like is that it makes a noise in the pre-set silent mode by NZXT. Surely this should not slow the pump down enough to force the pump to make the noise.

I have sent a ticket to NZXT but looking at other people online they seem to have issues with the support from NZXT  :mellow: