Unable to boot to usb or DVD after removing Win 10

This problem is a bit of a long story that stated with the mistake of going for the Win 10 upgrade. After having many issues with my laptop after the install I roled it back to Win 7 and then installed Ubuntu. I want to re install Win 7 and i have a usb that has each version of 7 on it that we use in the shop and it works just fine on everything except my laptop. it just goes straight to Ubuntu even when i select the drive manually during boot. I have tried a win 7 dvd as well same story. All drives are visible within the bios so the computer can see them. Im out of ideas and any help would be apreciated.

Toshiba p855-s5200.

I will do the best I can to help in any way. However I am not all knowing and realize that I can be wrong. If you know something I said is not factual please speak up and provide myself and otters reading reading the thread with the facts proving it. I'm not just here to help others learn I'm also here to learn myself. "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." Benjamin Franklin    

Any chance the USB drive isn't working?

Try putting the specific version of windows on the drive (Instead of All of them)

Spoiler

[CPU] - Intel Core i5-4590  

[Motherboard] - MSI B85-G43 GAMING 

[RAM] - Kingston HyperX Beast (2x4GB) 1866Mhz... CPU only supports 1600Mhz

[SSD] - A-Data SP600 128GB SSD

[HDD]- 1Tb Seagate Barracuda

[GPU] - EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC

[Case] - Corsair SPEC-03 White 

[PSU] - Rosewill 450W 80+Bronze

If you really can't get it to boot from the USB via the BIOS / Boot-Menu, you can try to boot from USB via GRUB.

You can access the GRUB menu by holding down left shift during boot.

A more detailed instruction how to boot from USB via GRUB:

-> http://superuser.com/questions/349633/boot-from-usb-using-grub

~ ThxAndBye

"You should remove any cats from the vicinity, because cats will cause all kinds of problems doing CPU installation." -Linus

delid i7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.265V | EVGA z77 FTW | GTX 680 2way-SLI | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866MHz | 240GB SSD RAID 0 | Full Custom Water Loop with two 360mm radiators  -> live temps <-

Did you try formating the hard disk within another computer?

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.