Vintage Gaming

Shayannike.ps3

Hello Guys, Just wanted to know what game should I get for my 20$ to spare as I want to get a game that is kinda vintage like assassin's creed 2 or anything else that is under 20$ on steam, because I am only a year into PC gaming, I wanted to know what games have I missed out for the PC. thanks 

Doom, Quake ect

Knights of the Old Republic 1/2 bundle if you can,

If not both, then the first.

They were absolutely excellent games, the second was rushed thanks to deadlines, but the first is still one of the best rpg's ever, and set the floor for the Mass Effect series.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Batman Arkham City is very much like Assassins Creed, just better.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

What's your poison?  Genre?  Steam's library is huge.  The Orange Box is $19.99us. 

Laws only govern the honest.

What's your poison?  Genre?  Steam's library is huge.  The Orange Box is $19.99us. 

3rd person shooter, stealth, action adventure

Batman Arkham City is very much like Assassins Creed, just better.

I've gotten arkham city for free GOTY edition since I bought Batman arkham knight 

Deus Ex 1 is pretty cheap and has a lot of replay value. I think I did the entire campaign about 6-7 times in the past 15 years.

Aside from Arkham Knight, which I haven't played as is pretty broken on PC - the other 3 Batman games are awesome. Origins got a lot of hate for being an iterative sequel, but I think it's pretty damn good too.

Far Cry 3 can probably be picked up on the cheap, and as far as open world shooters with good stealth elements go, I had fun with this one. After playing Metal Gear Solid 5, this feels a bit underwhelming now, but it's hardly the fault of the game - it's just that the bar's been raised.

All in all, if you're fairly new to PC gaming, I'd say pick up something that's a good value for the amount of hours you can put into it, and save up for the next Steam sale. The winner on my list is easily Skyrim (loaded with hundreds of mods, of course) at 1373 hrs (!) which also works well as a third person shooter with stealth mechanics, so long as you don't mind shooting with a crossbow in a fantasy setting.

Warhammer is the boost for me right now and steam also has all the sonic games on retro collect at about 99 p a bash.

Deus Ex 1 is pretty cheap and has a lot of replay value. I think I did the entire campaign about 6-7 times in the past 15 years.

I might give it a try , if I didn't like it there is always steam refunds

Warhammer is the boost for me right now and steam also has all the sonic games on retro collect at about 99 p a bash.

Yeah I saw the sale, they were about 80-90% off 

Aside from Arkham Knight, which I haven't played as is pretty broken on PC - the other 3 Batman games are awesome. Origins got a lot of hate for being an iterative sequel, but I think it's pretty damn good too.

Far Cry 3 can probably be picked up on the cheap, and as far as open world shooters with good stealth elements go, I had fun with this one. After playing Metal Gear Solid 5, this feels a bit underwhelming now, but it's hardly the fault of the game - it's just that the bar's been raised.

All in all, if you're fairly new to PC gaming, I'd say pick up something that's a good value for the amount of hours you can put into it, and save up for the next Steam sale. The winner on my list is easily Skyrim (loaded with hundreds of mods, of course) at 1373 hrs (!) which also works well as a third person shooter with stealth mechanics, so long as you don't mind shooting with a crossbow in a fantasy setting.

I've already got all of the Batmans it came with Batman arkham knight and I mean all like black gate too, that crappy A** game.

I have to agree. Having a pc and never playing through hl and hl2 is like going to Paris and never seeing the Eiffel tower.

Really, Well then I might decide to go with HL.

I might give it a try , if I didn't like it there is always steam refunds

Yeah I saw the sale, they were about 80-90% off 

I've already got all of the Batmans it came with Batman arkham knight and I mean all like black gate too, that crappy A** game.

Really, Well then I might decide to go with HL.

Aye really good fun , i think they kinda rate tops out of the role based strategies.....i just bought 5 sonic games for about 6 quid also which is pretty smooth , that sale is on for about a week.