IRQ NOT EQUAL OR LESS = GPU Vram?

LokiFire

From off the top of my head IRQ errors are memory errors right? my HD 7770 is dead, i put it in my PC with the 580 to see if i could load fine and try to flash a new bios but the OS will BSOD.

So i take it the Vram is what went on it?

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

you i guess flashed wrong bios ...hapend to me tho with my HD7770 ALSO but it was kinda to hard gues what kind of it is because its ASUS its DIRECT CU and it loks as a 7750... i just saved myself thanks to my old Nvidia 8600Gt so i could flash back allways have a backup when you flash! and a graphics card that can come handy when you mess it up like i did 

you i guess flashed wrong bios ...hapend to me tho with my HD7770 ALSO but it was kinda to hard gues what kind of it is because its ASUS its DIRECT CU and it loks as a 7750... i just saved myself thanks to my old Nvidia 8600Gt so i could flash back allways have a backup when you flash! and a graphics card that can come handy when you mess it up like i did

Card died on normal use mate playing CSGO a few months back, just thought i would try to repair it, as it could have been a simple bios flash to fix, but the OS will BSOD with the IRQ error.

Card died on normal use mate playing CSGO a few months back, just thought i would try to repair it, as it could have been a simple bios flash to fix, but the OS will BSOD with the IRQ error.

teh dont boot to any os....i use a flash drive for flashing the think (USB) with a ATI flash think that forces the bios its actually a little dificult to remember the commands but it works (even if i ruined it xD) and if it wont find the card like no drives dected than i saw a dirty way to fix it ...

This is all you need : https://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/2306/atiflash-4-17/mirrors 

Donload id format your usb to be sure open the file just copy it there and runi it tru bios than to try flash back it to the old bios by putting the bios on your flash drive(that old one ) and force it there is a tutoreal how to do it right here 

if you havent a backup than you gotta gi find TechPowerup has a HUUUGEE GPU BIOS database that has almost every graphics card bios on the world you can find it there im sure

Ehh forget it my OS is cracking up already.. just got a BSOD from something completely different LOL, Windows Defender being a bitch... Windows 10... LOL

I'm good though i know fixes for the WD errors.