Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Well the choice is pretty hard, since most people will be wanting KOVA (probably lol, I am now seeing a bunch of peeps wanting Kiros, but I want to enter the giveaway for the KOVA ples :)

Kova please, my Razer lachesis just doesn't cut it for me and much prefer Roccat!

Thanks!

​and good luck everyone!

I would want the Kiro. I like the sound of having a modular mouse so I can ... BUILD IT BEAUTIFUL!!!!

The Kova White would be my top pick, Would look and perform great on my workplace desk!

kova please
i nid dat kova

becuz of gamer reasons

lol, jk, I just really want a new mouse :D
ps. I can actually type like a normal person, that was intentionally stupid haha

i would like a kova, my mouse cost 1$ it would be nice to have a good mouse for a change xD

This sounds like a great giveaway.  I for one would like the Kiro mouse.  First and for most, it would be nice to have a mouse the wife (left handed) and I (right handed) could use.  Second, I have always would have like a mouse that I could use macros... finally.  Third, the Overdrive mode would be nice for FPS and other games as well.  Forth, I like it has grips on the mouse it would be nice to feel like i have control of the mouse.

I would be so nice to have something better that the Microsoft generic mouse that i have been using for some time now.

I'd love a Kova White. I'm a lefty with a mouse so finding a mouse with a good number of buttons for MMO's can be hard. That and it looks amazing

I would love the black Kova. It's so beautiful and would totally make my setup more beautiful. I'm a student and therefore I've only got lowcost stuff ^-^

Current Build Logs : ~ "The Future is Back" ~ "NES, The Little Beast" ~

z170l || i5-6600k || Noctua something cooler || 2x16gb ddr4 || msi 1050ti superlowprofile || hdplex 260w psu

I'd like to have the Kiro, it's more straight forward than Kova and it would fit my setup perfectly :D

A Kova White mouse would be amazing! Good Luck Everyone!

I would love a KOVA, since my Razer mamba mouse is a broken mess and i haven't gotten around to get a decent replacement yet.

I would love the Kova.

I love gaming on my PC but never seem to have the money to go out and get a decent mouse.  My wife tried her best but ended up getting me a 5 button Microsoft mouse that has zero comfort to it.  Having a mouse designed but gaming instead of a regular mouse with extra buttons would help out a lot.

I'd take the Kova.  It would make a great change from my MS 4000 series mouse. :)

I would love to get a Kiro to replace my current not always working as expected mouse :).

I'd really like the Kova.

I work at the National Cancer Institute as an imaging analysis and visualization programmer and, to be frank: the provided peripherals a kinda suck (think Dell M-UVDEL1 mice level of suck; I wound up bringing in my personal K70 keyboard to use). Having a mouse that not only feels better in the hand, but also has some nice macro functionality would definitely improve my daily workflow (in addition to making my workstation look that much more ballin'  :P ).

That White KOVA looks sick! And ambidextrous  is great for me hard to find a good mouse that works for both hands.  Ive heard great things about   Roccat gear and cant wait to try it out!!