Will it fit?

BurnedPriest
Go to solution Solved by spark12072001,

It will come with a backplate that you mount on the back of the motherboard

Also follow your own topics

So I got the cooler in the picture and I want to put it on a 1151 mobo.It is advertised for 1155/56 socket but it should be the same.
However, as you can see, it doesn't have push pins but screws.I have installed a 1151 cooler before with push pins but I can't see how will this work.
I mean the mobo holes don't seem to have screw paths.So is it supposed to fit or should I get another cooler?

post-279765-0-22331400-1453300504.jpg

I5 4470     -     Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo    -    Asus Strix GTX960    -    12Gb ram    -    Adata SP600 128Gb    -    Seagate 2Tb    -    AsRock Fatal1ty B85 Killer    -    Seasonic M12II EVO 520        

IN WIN 703    -     Dell P2414H    -    LG Flatron M197WDP    -    CMSTORM Quickfire XT with MX blue's    -    Logitech  G502

"To finish first, you first have to finish"

Wow I'm such an idiot.I thought the backplate was supposed to be between the cooler and the CPU.Thanks dude!

If the cooler is new and in a box it will include a backplate where it will screw in.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon