Lord Tyrannus and Darth Vader vs Darth Sidious

Teemo4Life

Darth Vader wanted to take over sidious, he said he could in the third movie but never tried to takeover, only trying with Luke.

What if he tried to takeover with dooku. Do you think they will succeed. Do u think Vader will succeed anyway without anyone's help?

Darth Jar Jar has my vote

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Darth Jar Jar has my vote

We don't know darth jar jar skill as he was concealing himself and will be SUPREME LEADER SNOWKE

He would succeed anyway he's the strongest in cannon.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

Ah...I mean Vader probably could've killed him alone 

He did in the end

He would succeed anyway he's the strongest in cannon.

He never tried to takeover alone and wanted Luke to help him

He tried numerous times in the now non-cannon EU between movies.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

>inb4 lock

IDK.

Dooku is kill. Even the actor is dead.

How is this going to be locked?

Dat movie line

Count Dooku had no skill that was better than Darth Sidious. He had the force lightning, and exception light saber skill, which Sidious had as well. Darth Vader fought more with his anger and passion than pure swordsmanship. I think Sidious would beat them both.

Samuel L. Jackson kicked his ass though.

I build PCs as a hobby. 

He never tried to takeover alone and wanted Luke to help him

isnt that your whole point. 

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

isnt that your whole point.

He never tried to take over even though he said in the third movie he's stronger.

That's what I'm saying

Lord Tyrannus/Dooku = best lightsaber duelist

Darth Vader = jack of all trades, but mainly brute strength in the force through lightsaber combat

Darth Sidious = strong in both the force, and lightsaber combat than either

Darth Sidious wins

Here's a good vid to watch.

And here's some decent Vs series for Star Wars. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXptHL-BEY670SuZYTyitKvde_-h-LygJ

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDFq63aBi3_x_hhCNeHiT0xbfWUGpXl0J

The only reason Anakin/Vader beat Sidious, is because it was pre-ordained that he would bring balance to the force.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

He never tried to take over even though he said in the third movie he's stronger.

That's what I'm saying

Yeah but he had no reason to take over he just wanted to save his wife and after that the only motivation to beat him was luke.

Anakin was never a leader.

Vader was born of Anakin, and therefore would not suddenly become a person who would overthrow his "father figure."

Everything about Vader boils down to mommy and daddy issues. He doesn't have it in him to do it alone... He knew that, which is why he wanted Luke to join him.

As far as Sidious being stronger in the force... What?

Anakin was born of the force. None can be stronger. The only reason Sidious would win is because Anakin can be emotionally manipulated easily. The only way this works is if it is true that Vader's force power was greatly weakened by not being "whole" any longer. Sidious was actually quite feeble with the force, as Windu whopped his arse with ease. Windu only died because Anakin intervened due to his emotional attachment to Palpatine.

Dooku... OMG... He was just a pawn, and his only real strength was lightsaber combat. Even if he hadn't died, he wouldn't stand a chance against Vader. Anakin, yes, but not Vader. Vader was fueled by not only the loss of his mother, but Padme and their unborn child (I don't think he was aware she was having twins, but I could be wrong.) He was further fueled by the percieved betrayal of the Jedi Council, and likely the guilt caused by slaughtering the younglings. Once he had nothing positive left to live for, Vader was wholly unmatched in the Empire. Again, he only remained the "apprentice" because he has issues taking out his "father figure." He only even fought Obi-Wan because Obi-Wan ensured it would happen, and he couldn't give up because he knew that Obi-Wan would kill him if he lost or surrendered.

~Cynical~

Lord Tyrannus/Dooku = best lightsaber duelist

Darth Vader = jack of all trades, but mainly brute strength in the force through lightsaber combat

Darth Sidious = strong in both the force, and lightsaber combat than either

Darth Sidious wins

Here's a good vid to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gfEvMOLk0M

And here's some decent Vs series for Star Wars. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXptHL-BEY670SuZYTyitKvde_-h-LygJ

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDFq63aBi3_x_hhCNeHiT0xbfWUGpXl0J

The only reason Anakin/Vader beat Sidious, is because it was pre-ordained that he would bring balance to the force.

Ohhh spoiler :(

I watched the vid. His ending final battle was relied on sidious being too fast and that's all.

Anakin was never a leader.

Vader was born of Anakin, and therefore would not suddenly become a person who would overthrow his "father figure."

Everything about Vader boils down to mommy and daddy issues. He doesn't have it in him to do it alone... He knew that, which is why he wanted Luke to join him.

As far as Sidious being stronger in the force... What?

Anakin was born of the force. None can be stronger. The only reason Sidious would win is because Anakin can be emotionally manipulated easily. The only way this works is if it is true that Vader's force power was greatly weakened by not being "whole" any longer. Sidious was actually quite feeble with the force, as Windu whopped his arse with ease. Windu only died because Anakin intervened due to his emotional attachment to Palpatine.

Dooku... OMG... He was just a pawn, and his only real strength was lightsaber combat. Even if he hadn't died, he wouldn't stand a chance against Vader. Anakin, yes, but not Vader. Vader was fueled by not only the loss of his mother, but Padme and their unborn child (I don't think he was aware she was having twins, but I could be wrong.) He was further fueled by the percieved betrayal of the Jedi Council, and likely the guilt caused by slaughtering the younglings. Once he had nothing positive left to live for, Vader was wholly unmatched in the Empire. Again, he only remained the "apprentice" because he has issues taking out his "father figure." He only even fought Obi-Wan because Obi-Wan ensured it would happen, and he couldn't give up because he knew that Obi-Wan would kill him if he lost or surrendered.

If dooku had a chance, lightning spam lightning, lightning city, lighting repeat lightning repeat lightning like Brock Lesnar as much as he could

Dooku would most likely distract him with his powerful telekinesis force throws and then lightning spam