Battlefield 3 - Create/Join Team

the Battlefield 3 bug caught me a bit late (just a few weeks ago) and so far what I learned from playing and watching videos about the game is that the best way to play it is with a team of people that you can communicate with and share roles and work together. Now I'm fairly new to the game Rank 11 but I was wondering if there are similar players in this forum that want to join in on a game as a squad and do it on a weekly basis. I don't want to call it a clan or anything but I think it would be better for like minded people (starters in BF3) to get up the ranks. I'm playing just random servers and its sometimes very hard to do team-play...

So if anybody wants to try a game that would be swell

Game-tag: Ismaelharvester

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

I seem to do surprising very well in battlefield 3. Im in the UK but i mainly am on german and Spanish servers as they have great ping.

darkmist97

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I seem to do surprising very well in battlefield 3. Im in the UK but i mainly am on german and Spanish servers as they have great ping.

darkmist97

As soon as battlelog is back on I will add you and we can play a game ;) I'm too playing mostly German servers.

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

As soon as battlelog is back on I will add you and we can play a game ;) I'm too playing mostly German servers.

Servers are up for me, might be a regional thing.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Might aswell find someone to play with. Medium game standard - depends on how team is doing...

Snovvfox   (copy and paste it) and also play mostly on German and Spanish servers. They are mostly full...

Europe of course...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Might aswell find someone to play with. Medium game standard - depends on how team is doing...

Wlcked0ne   (copy and paste it) and also play mostly on German and Spanish servers. They are mostly full...

Europe of course...

Glad you want to join. Sorry but I can't seem to be able to find you on battle-log or on origin under that username :(

Id be in to play few games of BF3 now and then. Im not all that great at it.

my EA name it skeletonfish5 

Glad you want to join. Sorry but I can't seem to be able to find you on battle-log or on origin under that username :(

Many had that and was adding a wrong guy to origin soo ive changed to SnovvFox

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Many had that and was adding a wrong guy to origin soo ive changed to SnovvFox

Added ! Online today around 19h ?

I play BF3 pretty much daily Rank is Colonel 21 

Origin/Battlelog: KONA604

| Corsair 900D | i7-4770K | ASUS Maximus VI Formula | SLI ASUS Geforce GTX780 | EK & Alphacool WaterCooling | 

| Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 32GB | | Two Corsair Neutron GTX Series 240GB SSD | Corsair AX1200i |

| Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Two Seagate Barracuda 4TB  | Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit |http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/189392-corsair-900d-sli-watercooled-refresh-and-new-setup/#entry2550514

I play BF3 pretty much daily Rank is Colonel 21

Origin/Battlelog: KONA604

I will add you and we can try how the ping is because I'm in europe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I will add you and we can try how the ping is because I'm in europe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

alright sounds good just let me know what your name is so when u add me i know who it is the times i play is between 6-10pm my time during the week and then weekends if im not doing anything im playing. Do you have razer coms

| Corsair 900D | i7-4770K | ASUS Maximus VI Formula | SLI ASUS Geforce GTX780 | EK & Alphacool WaterCooling | 

| Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 32GB | | Two Corsair Neutron GTX Series 240GB SSD | Corsair AX1200i |

| Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Two Seagate Barracuda 4TB  | Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit |http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/189392-corsair-900d-sli-watercooled-refresh-and-new-setup/#entry2550514

alright sounds good just let me know what your name is so when u add me i know who it is the times i play is between 6-10pm my time during the week and then weekends if im not doing anything im playing. Do you have razer coms

My gamer-tag is: Ismaelharvester

Yes i do have Razer comms but somehow it wasn't working for me that great, but we can try it for sure. I found that TeamSpeak is still the best. So I guess the weekend would be the best to try this out. We will keep in touch in battlelog

My gamer-tag is: Ismaelharvester

Yes i do have Razer comms but somehow it wasn't working for me that great, but we can try it for sure. I found that TeamSpeak is still the best. So I guess the weekend would be the best to try this out. We will keep in touch in battlelog

alright yea sounds good

add me i play when i get a chance (not happening during weekdays)

uk - dont care what server must have good ping cuz i have the speeed in the internez of mine xD

either killerkush2

or kushal171

duno never remember it =D

add me i play when i get a chance (not happening during weekdays)

uk - dont care what server must have good ping cuz i have the speeed in the internez of mine xD

either killerkush2

or kushal171

duno never remember it =D

its kushal171 :) I added you. Few of us from LTT are planning to play on this saturday @ 18h central European summer time / UTC/GMT +2 hours. So I guess for you its 17h... let me know & lets keep in touch on battlelog

I created a platoon for us its easier to set a time and date for the matches. Join "ismaelharvester" platoon. I already set a time for this saturday "14/09/2013 @ 18h UTC/GMT +2 hours Central European Time" . If there is enough of us we can play on a empty server. Please let me know what you think.

i have no i dea what 18hr means

is it 06:00pm/18:00

Its 06:00 PM

since last Saturday didn't go as planned, lets try to play next Saturday. 21.09.2013 @ 19h Central EU time. let me know if this is OK for you guys & lets have some fun !

add me i am rebuilding pc atm but will be back soon

origin name in maxtuckerpc98

I love gaming,pc building,talking tech.

add me i am rebuilding pc atm but will be back soon

origin name in maxtuckerpc98

Added! hope to see you in-game on saturday ;)

Game-tag: Ismaelharvester

platoon: Ismaelharvester

Join the platoon for better organization :)

idk if i can make it saturday. i am waiting on a case and my mobo to get sent back from rma

I love gaming,pc building,talking tech.

Keep me posted!