Anyway to unblock websites without proxys?

doeskydoes

I don't think they would have let us bring lighter fuel into class... plus the plastic would probably have melted :)

Screw it, it would've been cool for the 3 seconds it would've lasted.

I have a few ideas... 

First is psiphon3 as many other people have mentioned. I didn't try that at my school but i have heard a lot about it been usefull.

Ultrasurf worked for the first couple of years, but got buggy then blocked (it may still work at your school) 

if you can get admin chrome remote desktop from your school laptop > home pc will get you your home internet, but that might not be so good for youtube. 

on  similar software Teamviewer worked right through school for me, at first it's autoconfig might do the trick and get the open ports, but if your school has an independent proxy you will have to Authenticate that with username + pass (Just your school username and password) there is an advanced settings panel for that. if autoconfig doesn't work then kali linux + connect to proxy (normally the block page address) make sure you use macspoof and change default hostname to something other than "kali" (most servers send alerts when that is used, same as back track) then use nmap ("nmap --top-ports # of ports here num val #proxy ip here" ) put in the open ports into Team viewer and you will be all set forever. 

or you could use some of that many online proxies host 961 is good, same as algebra degree. 

or you could go srsly deep (i can't tell you the exact method, but nmap + metasploit can get many servers like 2012 r2 and tonnes of redhat + apache). copy teachers cert and install on admin computer you are golden :)))) btw <<<<<  ^^^^^ Might get you suspended or expelled. 

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :ph34r:

anyway good luck do some research and don't let your dad loose on me if you get caught  :D

I use a google chrome extension called browsec. It's so simple. No need to hack up your school's computers. (I'm a senior so I feel ya on the whole blockage bs.) 

My school has a block on the websites I can use. Some of it makes sense but most of it is dumb. Im running latest version of chrome os if anyone can fix please tell me 

By using a virtual private network (VPN), you will be able to access the websites that you want...  Easy and simple :).  You could even go as far as to setting up a computer in your house as a vpn (windows 8 and 10 can do that).  Now if you are on the school computers, it might not be worth it to download a vpn client but on the other hand if you are on your own laptop or tablet or something you should do it.