Air dusting? Or...

Random32

So I have the RK9000v2 Cherry MX Red Edition. I popped off some keycaps to apply dampeners to WASD and man... There's just stuff everywhere. (gross, i know) Hair, crumbs, and other things. I can get some of it out with an airduster, but some of it (again, gross, i know), is stuck on the PCB between the switches. How do I got about cleaning this? There's just grease and hair and gunk all around the switches. I don't know how an airduster is supposed to fix this. Does anybody know if this keyboard is safe to put under water? If it is, do I just use warm water and an old toothbrush or something and let it dry for a couple days?

Side question: If there ends up being an efficient way to clean the entire thing and I have to take off all my keycaps, do you guys know how to re-attach the annoying keycaps with the stabilizers on the bottom? Such as Shift, Space bar, enter, etc. I don't remember how but I remember I took off my space bar once and putting it back on was the BIGGEST pain in the ass. 

CPU: i7 2600k @4.2GHz GPU: GTX 660 Power Supply: EVGA SupernovaNEX 750W 80+ Bronze RAM: 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws X

I use q-tips but dampen them with water or whatever you want to clean it with. It takes a while but once you do it, you don't have to worry about any damage.

try to use rubbing alcohol with some q tips. water and circuit boards don't mix 

I use q-tips but dampen them with water or whatever you want to clean it with. It takes a while but once you do it, you don't have to worry about any damage.

use q tips but dip them in isopropyl alchohol not water just in case

I feel like that would push around the stuff and not pick all of it up... 

CPU: i7 2600k @4.2GHz GPU: GTX 660 Power Supply: EVGA SupernovaNEX 750W 80+ Bronze RAM: 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws X

I just take my key caps off, put them in a ziplock bag with warm soapy water and let them soak while i use a clean unused paint brush to get the dust out. if there is anything stuck on, i use some qtips and some methylated sprits/denatured alcohol to clean it off.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Try and vacuum up any loose debris and then try the q tips and isoproply alchohol

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

Try and vacuum up any loose debris and then try the q tips and isoproply alchohol

Vacuum? q_q I don't have a vacuum small enough to be effective on a keyboard. Unless I put my keyboard on carpet and roll over it I guess.