GTAV VRAM usage leak?

Superdoge

Okay, I'm not completely sure if it's a leak. I have a GTX 660SC, with 2gb GDDR5. When I play, it'll play well but slowly go up to the memory limit and play badly. But heres the thing, I used to be able to play Grand Theft Auto V PC on my PC with many settings on high before I had to reset it because I moved my things into a new case and mixed up the SATA cables for my HDDs and ended up corrupting it, but whatever. I've tried resetting the OS once again, reinstalling GTAV, nothing I've tried works.

Please notice me senpie

Xeon x3430 - GTX 660SC - Core 1000 - CX430 - DQ57TM - 4gb DDR3

Okay, I'm not completely sure if it's a leak. I have a GTX 660SC, with 2gb GDDR5. When I play, it'll play well but slowly go up to the memory limit and play badly. But heres the thing, I used to be able to play Grand Theft Auto V PC on my PC with many settings on high before I had to reset it because I moved my things into a new case and mixed up the SATA cables for my HDDs and ended up corrupting it, but whatever. I've tried resetting the OS once again, reinstalling GTAV, nothing I've tried works.

Same here. I think its the game. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Same here. I think its the game. 

Maybe. There was a gap in time of when I played the game. Maybe its an update thing.

Please notice me senpie

Xeon x3430 - GTX 660SC - Core 1000 - CX430 - DQ57TM - 4gb DDR3

Might be game plus drivers, either way I wouldn't be surprise since GTA 5 is a very bloated game, they did optimize it somewhat but they can only do so much given deadlines.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful