headphones for traveling

larsput

hey guys,

so as the title says i am looking for a new headphone for traveling. (mostly to school)

Currently i have the resonator from cooler master but one of the earbuds broke at the jack plug.

I am looking for an new one now and i think that an wireless headphone may be the best choice so i won't have the same problem again.

My budget is 30-40 euro, and it would be nice if it doesn't take too much room in my backpack.

Check out the Koss Porta (pro)

They aren't the prettiest, but for that price they are supposed to sound really really good. And they are very light, and compact.

They aren't the prettiest, but for that price they are supposed to sound really really good. And they are very light, and compact.

This. I think they are pretty though

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

They look really compact, but they look a bit weird and from where i live in the netherlands they are still a bit to expensive with 50 euro