great depression incoming or nah ? (canada)

Midnitewarrior4

what? no lol. Your prices will be lower for tourists because your currency is weak. USD is the most expensive currency at the moment. 

but thats like saying our pc components should be cheaper since our dollar is low but its the exact opposite, its higher toi match other currencies such as usd

edit: i understand lol im dumb im thinking for us it will be expensive but for people coming from the usa yes it will be cheap to their standards xD

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

but thats like saying our pc components should be cheaper since our dollar is low but its the exact opposite, its higher toi match other currencies such as usd

edit: i understand lol im dumb

Shhhhhh walk away slowly ;)

yup.... do you happen to work for an oil related business or are you one of the "lucky few" i really hate to say that but i guess having a job is better then working in the oil feilds and knowing that any minute your boss can call you into their office and send you home...

I'm literally the only employee and work under the table and not alot of hours so no axe for me. Also the reason I put the quote signs.

But basically the company contracts for contracts that contract for oil companies. But since im 16 and have parents what I live on is education money which is going nowhere unless the city becomes a ghost town.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I'm literally the only employee and work under the table and not alot of hours so no axe for me. Also the reason I put the quote signs.

But basically the company contracts for contracts that contract for oil companies. But since im 16 and have parents what I live on is education money which is going nowhere unless the city becomes a ghost town.

i see

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

and a car thread ! 

They are the same price. Because PC components are all imported. Intel is a US company, they sell their processors in USD. Nvidia is a US company, they sell their GPU's in USD, AMD is a US compan... you get the idea.

However, if you want to buy a local beer in Canada at the moment since your dollar got weaker the beer got cheaper for outsiders.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

They are the same price. Because PC components are all imported. Intel is a US company, they sell their processors in USD. Nvidia is a US company, they sell their GPU's in USD, AMD is a US compan... you get the idea.

However, if you want to buy a local beer in Canada at the moment since your dollar got weaker the beer got cheaper for outsiders.

Actually PC components got cheaper

the number on the sticker stayed the same throughout the decrease in $ value so we are actually paying the same amount of "value" on the international market as the USA now

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Actually PC components got cheaper

the number on the sticker stayed the same throughout the decrease in $ value so we are actually paying the same amount of "value" on the international market as the USA now

Well, yes. You are actually paying exactly what people in murica pay now. At least for cpu's and gpu's, I checked. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Well, yes. You are actually paying exactly what people in murica pay now. At least for cpu's and gpu's, I checked. 

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=102345&vpn=STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5&manufacture=ASUS&promoid=1428

http://www.ncix.com/detail/asus-geforce-gtx-970-strix-0b-102345.htm

yes i see what you mean, if you do a conversion then they match prices but in the sense of our dollar it costs us more to buy since wages are the same from what i seen, so we both get payed say 15 an hour but your 15$ is worth more then my 15$ if that makes sense

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=102345&vpn=STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5&manufacture=ASUS&promoid=1428

http://www.ncix.com/detail/asus-geforce-gtx-970-strix-0b-102345.htm

yes i see what you mean, if you do a conversion then they match prices but in the sense of our dollar it costs us more to buy since wages are the same from what i seen, so we both get payed say 15 an hour but your 15$ is worth more then my 15$ if that makes sense

IsdTCHI.png

so just don't buy US products and wait for them go up.

Spoiler

IsdTCHI.png

Harder than it sounds

IsdTCHI.png

i already said if you do the conversion there the same.... you obviously ddint read my full post

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

Harder than it sounds

really isn't 

i already said if you do the conversion there the same.... you obviously ddint read my full post

so yeah

Spoiler

really isn't 

so yeah

so your saying not to buy anything american... that's pretty hard, no pc components, for example and many things here are american

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

so your saying not to buy anything american... that's pretty hard, no pc components, for example and many things here are american

you have a computer 

Spoiler

you have a computer 

ok, say a component dies, now what ? or somebody needs a new one cause their old one is too slow and they need it for work

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

you have a computer 

Even most of the food comes from down south

ok, say a component dies, now what ? or somebody needs a new one cause their old one is too slow and they need it for work

So you are saying, you have no money left whatsoever, it's THAT bad there? Are you eating shoes already?

Spoiler

So you are saying, you have no money left whatsoever, it's THAT bad there? Are you eating shoes already?

well you said just stop buying from the usa... so im giving an example of whay thats not possible, and for some people yes its that bad

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

well you said just stop buying from the usa... so im giving an example of whay thats not possible, and for some people yes its that bad

stop buying luxury items from US. You certainly still have money for necessities. 

Spoiler

stop buying luxury items from US. You certainly still have money for necessities. 

for now yes, but what happens when the dollar continues to drop, and jobs keep getting harder and harder to find, ALOT OF POEPLE WILL FIND IT HARD TO HAVE MONEY FOR THE NECESSITIES,

sorry caps lock ;/

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

for now yes, but what happens when the dollar continues to drop, and jobs keep getting harder and harder to find, ALOT OF POEPLE WILL FIND IT HARD TO HAVE MONEY FOR THE NECESSITIES,

sorry caps lock ;/

there is no way it goes that far, like I said Canada is too big and too stable to go into depression, there is no factor that could push you there. 

Spoiler

there is no way it goes that far, like I said Canada is too big and too stable to go into depression, there is no factor that could push you there. 

if oil collapses which it did, and mining collapsed at the same time, that would push it, at that point agriculture would be that last thing thats making money

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

if oil collapses which it did, and mining collapsed at the same time, that would push it, at that point agriculture would be that last thing thats making money

Russia is in 'war', oil collapsed, they banned imports and aren't exporting much and they still will live. Like I said, if you think things are bad in Canada you can't imagine how bad it's in Russia. 

Spoiler

Russia is in 'war', oil collapsed, they banned imports and aren't exporting much and they still will live. Like I said, if you think things are bad in Canada you can't imagine how bad it's in Russia. 

things arent that bad in canada, yet

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

Tesla should make a $35k or less van so people can live in them when shit gets too expensive.

Think about it, free fuel, place to sleep, and you can move anywhere.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review