{Square Enix} Free Omikron: The Nomad Soul

zzenigmaxzz

In memory of the late great david bowie squenix is offering the game for free from now till the 22nd, not sure if this is region locked

https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/281956/omikron-the-nomad-soul-pc-download

this will give you a code to unlock the game on steam for anyone wondering 

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

ill get you a code :^)

no, really

I found how to get it, then I incorrectly typed in my email, now I cannot get it cause I need to confirm the email address.

Now I need to make a new email address!

kek

The keyboard I am using is sketchy as fuck, it has missed so many keystrokes (or incorrectly detected keystrokes) it isn't funny.

rip

what keyboard is it

A keyboard from a $10 "Broken" (not broken) computer off ebay.

It is a HP KU-0316

@Jon1764 Are you thinking of square members?

Wow, tried, can't use.  Square-Enix store is still as horrific an experience for me as ever.  Had a squareenix members account for several years and their account creation and login is still just as kludgy as ever.  Can create all the accounts you(, or I rather,) want, but can't login or use them ever.

Vent aside am curious if I'm the only one.

Congrats Square Enix, Australia is not in the list of countries.

Neither is England (or the UK), Germany, France and many more.

Edit: This is because it's the NA store.. Other people will have to go to their local store such as the EU: https://store.eu.square-enix.com

Something else to complain about: After creating an account on the NA store, It doesn't work on the EU one. I have to create a new account. (I'm not going to. I'll stick in the address I lived at when i was in the US)

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||