Mouse recommendations (G602, G502, G700s)

Hey,

I currently have an old MX518 mouse.

Was looking around (Mostly at Ebay, because retail prices in my country are expensive) and considered getting a new mouse.

I saw the G700s, which has some pretty cheap Manufacturer Refurbished listings at Ebay, and the G602, which can be purchased for same prices as well.

The G502 also seems really nice.

I am not gaming much, mostly using the PC for everyday computing, but I do use it for gaming from time to time. (Battlefield4, Fallout4, Assassin's Creed, etc..)

When I first started searching for a new mouse, I considered getting a Wireless one. It's not that important, but seemed like a nice change.

In any case, I saw some negative comments about the G700S, and some good ones about the G602, which has a great battery time (Even tough it has much lower DPI).

My question is this - for a pretty casual gamer, who mostly uses the computer for everyday needs, (putting aside prices, because they are really close), which mouse is recommended?

G700s - Rechargable, Low battery time, High report rates, "Plastic feel", Manufacturer Refurbished

G602 - Much lower DPI (Is 2500 DPI enough? Never had something better than 1600), Wireless, Not rechargable

G502 - Many great reviews around, Great sensor (Is it really that great?), Great feel, NOT WIRELESS

Any other recommendation is also welcome. (Especially for Wireless alternatives)

Thanks

Edit:

Also encountered the Roccat Tyon for similar prices - anyone has any experience with this mouse? Also looks pretty solid, and has some features which sound really cool.

Edited by BarakBK

G502

Also don't let DPI be your choosing factor for mice. Unless you play or use at maxed out Windows sensitivity that flies across the screen in 0.1 mm of movement you shouldn't need a stupid high number.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

I use a g700s and I adore it. I hate the tethered feeling that wired mice give. And I feel so much more in control of the g700s. IMO the g502 and g602 look cheap and tacky. the g700s looks more professional and better made.

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Really? From the pictures the G602\G502 look like they have much better materials and overall quality.

From some reviews I read the G700s buttons don't feel well, and even feel rather cheap. Also, it looks much "older". Did you ever use a G602\G502?

Regarding DPI - as I said, I currently have max 1600 DPI on my MX518, but comparing to most other mice 2500 seems a rather low number.

How's the quality of the sensor of the G602? It looks similar to the G502 overall.

I just upgraded to a new mouse. I tried the all premium mice including the ones you listed. I settled on the G502. Literally none of the other mice felt so comfortable in my hand as the G502. It doesn't feel cheap at all. I literally started playing better in Rainbow Six: Siege instantly. My Sensei is like a bargain bin mouse in comparison. lol 

So, I say G502.

The g700s is old tech. Not worth it anymore IMHO. For me personally, cord drag is super annoying so I would go for the g602. It has more buttons than you will ever need and its wireless and has high refresh rate. Most people never go over 1600 dpi and if you were happy with 1600 dpi, you will be fine with 2500. It's certainly more than enough for me.(Currently using a budget gaming mouse @ 1600 dpi) However, If you want a more gamery looking mouse then maybe the g502 is for you. Pretty much the only advantage over the g602 is that it's wired(some people prefer wired) and that it has a super high dpi sensor. Other than that, the g602 is better in every other way.

EDIT: As some others have mentioned, the G502 is more comfortable to some hand types. This also depends on your grip type. 

I've been using a G602 since Christmas.

It feels solid in the hand, I don't know what it would need to be "premium". I'm no pro-gamer, mostly I play Diablo, and strategy games. I've had it set to endurance mode the whole time and haven't noticed any issues with accuracy and such. Also the battery level still indicates 5/5 full.

I haven't yet tried FPS, but given that other mouse driven (but not reaction time) games seem fine, I don't expect I will have issues. However I am definitely no pro-gamer: I'm quite certain my personal reaction time and hand-mouse accuracy is weak compared to other people.

The two AA batteries are located towards the rear of the mouse, so the balance is at the rear, which is noticeable if you pick it up.

The two AA batteries are located towards the rear of the mouse, so the balance is at the rear, which is noticeable if you pick it up.

The batteries are wires in parallel so you can use the mouse with only one battery. Logitech designed it this way to allow you to tune the weight as you like.

Thank you guys for your comments.

Currently I am really considering G602 or G502.

G602 is wireless, which seems like a really nice change (however, really not a `must` for me, as the cable doesn't really disturb me much).

The wireless being it's main strong point, how does it compare to the G502 in other aspects? Which one is better at what? (Forgive me for not giving specific questions - I just really don't know what to compare. Both seem nice, G502 looks like a more professional one though)

By the way, also encountered the Roccat Tyon at MassDrop for similar prices - anyone has any opinion about this mouse? Never had any experience with Roccat.