Discussion about EnVyUs CS Rooster (SSL Semi Finals Spoilers)

niofalpha

This post contains spoilers about the Semi-Finals of SSL

So earlier today in the SSL tournament nV had an... Underwhelming performance, a 13-2 Score on the 2nd 1/2 de_train, and scoring only 2 rounds against NaVi on the 2nd 1/2 of de_cbble. On train at the 1/2 the highest performing player had 8 kills. KennyS, "The best AWPer in the world" ended train with less than 10 kills, and cbble with less than 20 iirc.

Envy is currently the 2nd ranked team in the world according to HLTV, and they performed this poorly. Do you think nV needs a rooster change? Stay the same? Or just re-shuffling the roles.

My opinion: I think nV needs Smithzz back. Smithzz was the old AWPer but he and Shox were Swapped out for KennyS and ApEX last year. He currently plays on Ex-Titan.

I would swap Kenny and ApEX for Smithzz and ScreaM, since Kenny and ApEX both had underwhelming performance for this recent tournament, while ScreaM has been god-like and Smithzz is better than Kenny in my opinion. 

Vods, curdosy of @th3kru5her

Map 1 - Cbble

Map 2 - Train

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Na'Vi is doing very well lately, nothing else to say about it. They beat TQM yesterday, something that 2/3 of the people voted against them on.

Also Train is Na'Vi's map, expect them win it unless theyre getting outplayed badly.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Na'Vi is doing very well lately, nothing else to say about it. They beat TQM yesterday, something that 2/3 of the people voted against them on.

Also Train is Na'Vi's map, expect them win it unless theyre getting outplayed badly.

Wait for VODS of nV's Cbble game. They did horrible 2nd 1/2.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Map 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poc93J2d5vc

Map 3

Didn't want to spoil anything so here's a dud spoiler

Thanks adding to OP

Spoiler

sex hahaha

NaVi is just on fire these past few weeks. GuardiaN is just destroying time and time again. Kenny S is no longer the best awper in the world. Did you see the firefight between him and zeus on train?

I'm just waiting for

GuardiaN (Awper)

Seized (Entry/support/Secoundary awp)

Edward (support)

s1mple (entry/Secoundary awp)

Starix (coach)

Soz Zeus

Navi would even destroy fnatic with simple I belive in the last star ladder series he was used as sub and carried navi against fnatic... OP

Volvo pls nerf