I searched (or at least tried) and didn't find this. The question is about form factor of tablets.
What do you prefer? 7"-8" or 9"-10"?
I personally prefer 9"-10" because the difference between that and a phone is much bigger and (for me) it holds "more better".

Discuss.

I searched (or at least tried) and didn't find this. The question is about form factor of tablets.

What do you prefer? 7"-8" or 9"-10"?

I personally prefer 9"-10" because the difference between that and a phone is much bigger and (for me) it holds "more better".

Discuss.

For me i don't really care, i have a 7" tablet and i mainly use it for Youtube and netflix when i'm in bed. 

I have also used 10" tablets but for me they tend to be a bit to big when trying to relax and holding a big tablet xD

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

i have a phone with a 5'' screen so i bought a tablet with a 10.1'' because 7'' isn't really special compared to 5'' and 10'' is

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

It depends what you use your tablet for.

- If you use it just for entertainment, and casually use the internet on it, then a smaller form factor is nice.

- If you want to do work on it, than a bigger tablet is what you need.

I'll go a step further and say:

-> iOS and Android for entertainment and casual web usage

-> Windows RT is you understand the current limitation of apps, and the apps that you need are included, and you are not much of a person that cares about apps.

-> Android / Windows 8 - Android is back, yes. For more work purposes. Android if you have the program you need or on budget. And Windows 8.. well you can run anything you want, plus you have a digitize pen for doing writing, diagrams, sketches, graphs, math, phsyics, and use applications that have small buttons which are hard to use with your finger. Where both you can use it as a hybrid device (laptop/tablet), thanks to the optional keyboard/trackpad add-on.

with how big phones are getting, the 7" just doesn't really make sense for me!

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

I prefer smaller for gaming, they have perfect grip and the screen size is just what you need to reach everything with your fingers and you don't have to train your pinpoint accuracy to hit what you want on the screen. However if I wanted a tablet for work and regular usage - internet, youtube etc., I would consider a 10.1" tablet like the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

With my 4,6" phone, I didn't really see the need for a 7" tablet. I got myself a B&N Nook HD+ and put CM 10.2 on it, which is perfect for me, because I dont really need a camera on a tablet. So I prefer larger tablets, mostly because its a device for browsing and watching stuff.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

PC: i7 3770K - G1.Sniper M3 - 8GB Kingston HyperX Red - Asus DirectCU2 GTX660Ti - BeQuiet 530W Modular PSU - 128GB Crucial M4 - 1TB Samsung storage HDD