HD558 - Upgrade the sound

Rocki

But the foam mod dont recommended..

And some said it was not advisable and destroys the sound and some did not like it ..

It won't break the headphones, and I think it's reversible if you don't like it. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

Buy new headphones?? but my HD558 is new and expensive for me and I dont buy new one.

Buy new headphones?? but my HD558 is new and expensive for me and I dont buy new one.

If the 558 is expensive for you, I don't know how you expect to afford a sound card or amp.

I'd say your best bet is a Syba DAC+amp or an Asus DGX. Probably a waste of money, though.

First, though, you should take stock of the options on your motherboard. Try the front vs back audio jack, installing the correct drivers, setting to headphone mode and not surround. Disable effects, and so on.

Then you're going to have to live with it.  As far as I can tell, this is a signature problem and not a problem with the audio pipeline itself, unless you're getting hissing.

You could try playing around with the EQ on your PC to boost the treble a little bit.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh