New phone

Yamum

Hey well I'm looking for a new phone in the 400-500 dollar range. I would love if it had a fingerprint scanner, any ideas?

Galaxy S6 or Nexus 6P, depends on what size phone you want.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Galaxy S6 is a nice one, you can see linus's review of it before you make your mind. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Nexus 6P. Sony Xperia Z5 compact.

Both $500.

Z5 comes to US next month.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

http://www.apple.com/uk/iphone-6s/ you might aswell get this since you have alot of money to splash :P

Depending on the country that's not "a lot" of money, in Norway you can't even get the lowest tierd iPhone for that kind of money. You can get a good android phone, but not the newest iPhone, so stop being funny.

Depending on the country that's not "a lot" of money, in Norway you can't even get the lowest tierd iPhone for that kind of money. You can get a good android phone, but not the newest iPhone, so stop being funny.

? I wasn’t trying to be funny :/ I was serious and how tf am I supposed to know Euros?

? I wasn’t trying to be funny :/ I was serious and how tf am I supposed to know Euros?

You don't need to know euros, a top range normal iPhone 6s is over 1000$ in my country.

sorry i forgot to mention that i prefer a 5.5 to 6 inch phone. :)  i like big things  ;)

Nexus 6P. If you can tolerate a large device, it's the highest end Android experience available right now.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

You don't need to know euros, a top range normal iPhone 6s is over 1000$ in my country.

well how tf was I supposed to know it was over 1000 dollars?!

Nexus 6P. If you can tolerate a large device, it's the highest end Android experience available right now.

That would actually be the Z5 premium.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz