Intel SVGA drivers?

Hi everyone, can anyone please tell me what "Intel SVGA drivers" are? I was looking through MSI Live Update and one of the things that I could update was Intel SVGA drivers and it said that I didn't have any drivers installed. However, I DO infact have Intel HD 4600 drivers installed and I am using them right now with the IGPU Multi-monitor thing. I tried searching it up, but I couldn't find any proper answers... so can anyone let me know what this SVGA driver is? Thanks.

BRRRT!

PC

Spoiler
  • ASUS TUF GAMING B550M Plus
  • Ryzen 5 5600X undervolted
  • Gigabyte VISION OC RTX 3070 undervolted
  • 32GB Teamgroup Dark Alpha 3600 MHz CL18
  • Corsair TX750M
  • Fractal Design Meshify C Mini

Sim Equipment

Spoiler
  • Logitech Extreme 3D Pro & Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle
  • Logitech G27 with pedals and H-shifter
  • TrackIR 4

Hi everyone, can anyone please tell me what "Intel SVGA drivers" are? I was looking through MSI Live Update and one of the things that I could update was Intel SVGA drivers and it said that I didn't have any drivers installed. However, I DO infact have Intel HD 4600 drivers installed and I am using them right now with the IGPU Multi-monitor thing. I tried searching it up, but I couldn't find any proper answers... so can anyone let me know what this SVGA driver is? Thanks.

The SVGA driver is exactly what it sounds like... A driver for VGA or any other integrated graphics.

If you have a dedicated GPU (An Nvidia or AMD graphics card) you don't really need to worry about this.

A solution to your problem would be to just look up some graphics drivers on Intel's site :)

Want to build yourself a NAS? Check here!

The SVGA driver is exactly what it sounds like... A driver for VGA or any other integrated graphics.

If you have a dedicated GPU (An Nvidia or AMD graphics card) you don't really need to worry about this.

A solution to your problem would be to just look up some graphics drivers on Intel's site :)

i run both integrated AND discreet because I will be using intel quick sync video. I have used it and it worked fine (well it worked only after i set it up which was a pain) but because of that, I already have the latest version of the igpu driver as well as nvidia drivers installed, so that's why i'm confused there's this svga thing and it also tells me that I don't even have a version installed so...

post-213032-0-94301600-1452740363.jpg

BRRRT!

PC

Spoiler
  • ASUS TUF GAMING B550M Plus
  • Ryzen 5 5600X undervolted
  • Gigabyte VISION OC RTX 3070 undervolted
  • 32GB Teamgroup Dark Alpha 3600 MHz CL18
  • Corsair TX750M
  • Fractal Design Meshify C Mini

Sim Equipment

Spoiler