Need help with the cooler :(

Mikealongo
Go to solution Solved by Mikealongo,

coolermaster MasterAir maker 8 or noctua NH-D15 highly recommend the noctua NH-D15 it is amazing for cooling.

I finally bought the Be Quiet Dark rock pro 3 :), but thanks anyway :)

As long as there is a proper mounting, you should not encounter any problems.

I just got the Cryorig H7 thanks to the LTT forum two days ago. It is amazing. On my i5-4690 a GTX 970 and two GP-14 front intake fans and one Noctua NF-A14 FLX in the back, my temps on the CPU is under 24 degrees Celsius and about 60 degrees in my "load". My case is completly closed and the H7 is super.

For some gamerish or non-usual looks, Cryorig has the R1. But then theres also something with RAM intefernce, which made it risky to get an op Dark Rock Pro 3 by be quiet! or a Noctua I intended to get. After some suggestions here on LTT i went for the Cryorig H7. 99.9% sure no one ever should have prpblems with RAM.

EDIT: Damn you Tapatalk App: You already solved your problem.

Haha yed i bought the dark rock a while ago, but i always want to know experiences of other people, so thanks fotñr that and for trying to help :))

I installed the dark rock yesterday and y have 26C IDLE (lowest core) and about 58C after 1 hour of playing The Witcher 3 (before installing it im having 76C!!) :)

I finally bought the Be Quiet Dark rock pro 3 :), but thanks anyway :)

Be Quite is a really good choice

Motherboard: Asus Z97-Deluxe, Processor: Intel i7-4790K@4.3GHz@1.150Volts, GPU: Asus ROG GTX980 Matrix (with a NZXT G10 bracket and a nzxt x41 AIO liquid cooler), Ram: Kingston HyperX 32GB 1866MHz CL10, PSU: Corsair Hx1200i, Storage: 1TB Seagate SSHD with a Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB SSD, Display: BenQ XL2411Z, Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB, Mouse: Razer Deathadder chroma.  

pc part picker list:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/hu0210/saved/#view=qHK6XL