What Motherboard?

I want to upgrade my ugly ugly motherboard with one that can use SLI config, the problem is that my CPU is the i7 3770 with an LGA 1155, is a real pain in the ass to find some motherboard for that Shocket but i found two (used ones, i preffer new ones but is impossible :( )

My currently specs are: 

-CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 3,4GHz
-Motherboard: ECS H77H2-EM

-RAM: 16 GB DDR3-SDRAM
-GPU: GTX 980 Strix
-Storage: 120 SSD Plus Sanddisk + Seagate Barracuda Green ST1500DL003 1.5TB 5900 6.0Gb/s (+ Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB coming soon)
-PSU: EVGA superNova 850 G2
-Display(s): Samsung S22C300
-Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow
-Mouse: Logitech G600
-Sound: Logitech z506
-Case: Corsair 760t
-Operating System: Windows 10

Im planning to add (i dont know when) another 980 so thats why i want taht the motherboard allow to use SLI configs

My two options (from amazon) are:

Asus Maximus V Formula Motherboard ==> 209€  

ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 ==> 173 €

Wich one do you think is better? Why? Do you guys trust amazon when buying used motherboards?

EDIT: If you can find some one better (better specs or better offers) that can be shipped to spain Tell me please =)

EDIT 2: The money is not a problem, i have 250 € to spend in that upgrade

The Asus Maximus V Formula is going to be much nicer. But they are both good, it depends upon whether you want to pay the 36 euro difference. As far as used motherboards, I guess as long it works properly, but if there is something wrong with it, you probably could have Amazon do something about it if the motherboard doesn't work. 

I missed the point that the money doesnt matter at all, i have 250 € to spend freely hahahaha

If the board is wrong, it could damage my other components? as the CPU graphics cards or something like that?

If you buy either one, check the CPU socket and make sure the pins are not bent or anything. Really that would be the only thing I could think of that could possibly damage your system.

Ok great :)

Ther wont be compability problems with my ram? I dint know what is the speed of my current ram, but i know what kind of ram my currently motherboard supports

• Dual-channel DDR3 memory architecture

• 4 x 240-pin DDR3 DIMM sockets support up to 32 GB

• Supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM

The term sdram worries me a little bit

Sorry about the double post, but i just want to say that i bought the maximus v formula xD ill tel you when it arrives :)