Need some suggestions

My gigabyte mother is not allowing me into the bios. Well it kinda is. I mean I boot it up but when I try to press delete key. My mouse comes up but then with these boxes ish I can see but does not let me do anything else. Is it maybe as this is all new PC I built my self and would it work if I took the GPU out and try it with the on board graphics as I rarely here about bad brand new bios not working.

I can send it back and get my money back but I need one that is around £45 mark and allows me to have DDR4 also the newest 1151 chipset with around 4 Sata 3 ports. Thanks people

My gigabyte mother is not allowing me into the bios. Well it kinda is. I mean I boot it up but when I try to press delete key. My mouse comes up but then with these boxes ish I can see but does not let me do anything else. Is it maybe as this is all new PC I built my self and would it work if I took the GPU out and try it with the on board graphics as I rarely here about bad brand new bios not working.

I can send it back and get my money back but I need one that is around £45 mark and allows me to have DDR4 also the newest 1151 chipset with around 4 Sata 3 ports. Thanks people

Your Gigabyte mother is mean. So you can get into the BIOS, but can't select anything? Try using a PS/2 keyboard if you have one.

Almost as cool as my temps  

pretty darn sure theres no board in existance that is in your price range

I like milk.........