Plz , I can not decide , help me pick a phone.

Ridska

Ridska here,

By now you have avoided this post like the plague.

But if you are reading this , congrats , You are the few lucky ones who can tolerate my kind of bullshit.

So I got a small loan of a million dollars from my father , then that million is actually 550 euros and not dollars.

And then my sis smashed the only nexus I have because the screen was gone and could not turn off those alarms that I set up.

Was thinking of buying : one plus x , Motorola nexus 6 , Motorola Moto x style or pure or the Sony Xperia z5 compact. But I won't the non the wiser soooo I need your good looking asses help.

In short : need new phone , slap some suggestions around like an out dated flapjack.

Samsung and mapple Apple overrated.

Thanks and stay groovie .

(⌐■_■) 

Personally like the look of the Huawai Nexus 6P or the LG V10. Dunno if they exceed your price range but the Nexus 5x is pretty decent too

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

Well it all depends what you like in a phone.....big screen? OS? Camera? Be a bit more specific

Well it all depends what you like in a phone.....big screen? OS? Camera? Be a bit more specific

How about HTC One M9? You will love the Boomsound speakers [emoji1]

I have a nexus 6p, and I'm absolutely loving it. You get fantastic dual front facing speakers, like on the HTC One m9. You also get a spectacular camera, and a beautiful screen with crazy good looking (if probably not that accurate) colours. Stock android is near perfect, and performance is always zippy, like any other phone with the snapdragon 810, and it's all put together in an great feeling and good looking aluminium shell. AND, on top of all that, its a bit cheaper than other flagships - i don't know what pricing for phones is like in Finland (Helsinki?! I love Helsinki, fantastic place), but in Australia, the nexus 6p is around 150-200 AUD cheaper than say, the iPhone 6s for example. 

Oh, and i don't think i mentioned, the fingerprint scanner on the back looks odd, but actually makes a lot of sense once you get used to it. It's much less annoying to get to than one say, on the home button for example, and as well as being really quick, it turns on the device for you, so you don't even need to press the power button.