Denuvo drm in just cause 3 damaged my pc please help

randa

I have a lot of games like arma 3 assassins syndicate far cry 4 Dayz fallout 4 gta 5 etc all working good and 2 idiot games using denvou drm lords of the fallen and just cause 3 with these 2 games I get bsod every 15 minutes and I need to hard restart my pc that fu:::ing denvou damaged my pc I played many and many new and old games with same pc same windows and same latest drivers but only with these 2 denvuo games I get bsods also my ssd speed according to Samsung magician dropped 15 % I really need to cry ..... I7 6700k seasonic g650 r9 390nitro 16 gb ram

Are you running the latest drivers for your hardware?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

yes yes I played a lot lot lot of all new games only with these 2games using denvou I fu---ing hate denvo drm it damaged my ssd

. Also please please please why my ssd speed dropped 15 % only since I start to play these Denuvo games I bought them at once I hate myself because I bought Denuvo games

I doubt this is a cause of Denuvo, I don't see how it could cause this other than straining your hardware slightly more.

Are you overclocked at all?

Best Bench Runs & 24/7 Rig

Spoiler

Best Bench Runs

i5 4670k (XTU) - 4.7GHz Core / 4.5GHz Cache | GTX 980 (FireStrike Extreme) 1620MHz Core / 4000MHz Memory (GPUPI) 1721MHz | G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB - 2200MHz CL10-11-11-24 1T

Spoiler

24/7 Rig & Clocks

i5 4670k 4.5GHz (Swiftech H320) | MSI Z87 MPower Max | ASUS GTX 980 1580MHz 4000MHz (NZXT Kraken X41) | 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Corsair Air 540 | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | 120GB Kingston SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda

I play Just Cause 3(22 Hours), Dragon Age:Inquisition(40+ hours) and Fifa 15(20+ hours?) and never get BSOD while playing them.  :huh:

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

I doubt this is a cause of Denuvo, I don't see how it could cause this other than straining your hardware slightly more.

Are you overclocked at all?

I will never buy a game using that fu--ing Denuvo drm again

I will never buy a game using that fu--ing Denuvo drm again

Upload a crash dump.

Not likely to be the drm, yes the drm is a bitch and can cause some performance issues, very unlikely to cause bsod though.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Yeah it seems you are just picking an easy target

I was getting BSODs with AC Unity, I didn't immediately decide it was uplay causing it.

Don't know what to tell you, do they BSODs at a certain point in the game or just randomly? No other games affected?

There's no legitimate evidence that Denovu has caused any damage, apparently MGSV had it, and I had 0 issues with that game over 100hr of play.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

from wikipedia "Some consumers have alleged that Denuvo Anti-Tamper shortens the lifetime of solid-state drives (SSDs) by writing an excessive amount of data to the drive."

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Been through Dragon Age: Inquisition, Batman Arkham Knight,  and Metal Gear Solid V.  All those games were installed to my SSD.  Never had a single problem.

When this whole "Denuvo kills SSDs" thing began (back with that Russian's blog reporting that Lords of the Fallen was causing abnormal writes), I popped open my resource manager to monitor any writing while playing DA:I and saw nothing.

I keep trying to find people who can recreate the abnormal writes on all Denuvo games (which would indicate a problem with Denuvo and not the game itself) but haven't found anything really convincing to suggest that Denuvo is killing hardware.  Just threads like this one where people jump to conclusions.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

Been through Dragon Age: Inquisition, Batman Arkham Knight, and Metal Gear Solid V. All those games were installed to my SSD. Never had a single problem.

When this whole "Denuvo kills SSDs" thing began (back with that Russian's blog reporting that Lords of the Fallen was causing abnormal writes), I popped open my resource manager to monitor any writing while playing DA:I and saw nothing.

I keep trying to find people who can recreate the abnormal writes on all Denuvo games (which would indicate a problem with Denuvo and not the game itself) but haven't found anything really convincing to suggest that Denuvo is killing hardware. Just threads like this one where people jump to conclusions.

now at least for me a game using that fuc--ing Denuvo =no buy my computer is way more important for me than a fuc--ing game using that ssd's destroyer Denuvo

now at least for me a game using that fuc--ing Denuvo =no buy my computer is way more important for me than a fuc--ing game using that ssd's destroyer Denuvo

How it destroy your SSD btw?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Just the simple fact that it seems to work fine for the vast majority of users already means it's not so simple as "Denuvo destroys SSDs." Besides, it seems very unlikely to me that this could be true, just given the timescale involved. Properly functioning SSDs take a very long time and a staggering amount of data to actually kill this way, and most of the Denuvo-equipped games alleged to do this are fairly new.

The most likely explanation is often the least exotic—if your SSD is behaving strangely, it could just be that it's malfunctioning and Samsung may owe you an RMA. And there are probably thousands of possible causes for a BSoD.

Just the simple fact that it seems to work fine for the vast majority of users already means it's not so simple as "Denuvo destroys SSDs." Besides, it seems very unlikely to me that this could be true, just given the timescale involved. Properly functioning SSDs take a very long time and a staggering amount of data to actually kill this way, and most of the Denuvo-equipped games alleged to do this are fairly new.

The most likely explanation is often the least exotic—if your SSD is behaving strangely, it could just be that it's malfunctioning and Samsung may owe you an RMA. And there are probably thousands of possible causes for a BSoD.

I confirm that denuvo is very heavy on ssds

my ssd was at 1.50 tbw

after 4 days of just cause 3 gaming it is at 3.12 tbw

I requested a refund from steam

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

Sure it may be heavy on your SSD but i wont kill it within a matter of days. It takes petabytes  of full on writing and reading to get anywhere close to killing one of those things.

I think your issue might be something else. Post the BSOD log so we can help you further.

maybe you have unstable overclock on your GPU. It happened to me in some games but not all when I pushed it too much

maybe you have unstable overclock on your GPU. It happened to me in some games but not all when I pushed it too much

He's just wants to complain and people to agree with him, the title says help, but he doesn't actually want any and he isn't listening to anyone who tells him it probably isn't from denuovo software

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R