3 different builds for about 1k which is the best.

QueenObama
Go to solution Solved by AnAverageName,

I would personally go with the third out of all of these although it is a bit of a weird comparison, one being at a slightly different price point and another not having a PSU. I would also echo MrUnknownEMC's question as to what this build is designed to do (I'm going to assume gaming, though).

Looking through the parts list it looks like you intend to overclock on this system a bit and upgrade to two-way SLI later. Is that correct?

Finally, if I had to pick one of these systems it would be the third one for me.

What is purpose of this build?

Magical Pineapples

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZffNrH

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/vkzwLk

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dZtCNG

Well if you have a build around 1k with GTX 970 or r390 thing Comment below

The second and last are the same build but one has a psu one does not. over all i would go with the third if i had to choose out of these! Cheers. hope i helped!

Pc Speck's : i7-6700K 4.0GHz , GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6GB , 16 GB Corsair Vengance DDR4 - 3400 , ROG SWIFT PG278Q 144Hz , (2) Acer G277HL bid 60Hz.

Something like this? Of course, the CPU cooler can be opted out for a cheaper one. Added in a SSD as well.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($263.98 @ OutletPC) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($104.20 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($115.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($84.88 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro Video Card  ($309.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: XFX 650W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($71.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1135.89
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-01-10 00:50 EST-0500

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Hope this helps: (http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/886/entry-1060-gaming-under-1000-g989-os-is-included/).

& Of course if you don't need to purchase another OS already or you already plan to have it free/cheap then for all means put a 6600k or a 6700 inside.

That's a great build. The 390 presents exceptional value for money and you can overclock non-k Skylake CPUs making the i5 6500 as good as the 6600k.

I would personally go with the third out of all of these although it is a bit of a weird comparison, one being at a slightly different price point and another not having a PSU. I would also echo MrUnknownEMC's question as to what this build is designed to do (I'm going to assume gaming, though).

Looking through the parts list it looks like you intend to overclock on this system a bit and upgrade to two-way SLI later. Is that correct?

Finally, if I had to pick one of these systems it would be the third one for me.

Gaming and Video edititing Thanks for the tip :D

Listen, Smile, Agree. 

Then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway