Hate for Razer

Savir

Well now I just feel sad..... Do you know how it feels going from a 780 ti to a freaking HD7950 (on a 1440p screen) 

(I am waiting for the new gpu's)

You can probably only play CS:GO with that  :(

You can probably only play CS:GO with that  :(

Yeah 110fps 1440p but other games is a no go xD

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Yeah 110fps 1440p but other games is a no go xD

That sucks so much :/

That sucks so much :/

yeah

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

yeah

Well good luck with your new GPU's

Well good luck with your new GPU's

haha that's a way to pass the time, well fan boys will fight for their company's right? Steel series v razer to come to an mutual agreement :P

Is the g502 as good as a zowie, steelseries, razer deathadder?

Is the g502 as good as a zowie, steelseries, razer deathadder?

For competitive cs go? Not really. It's good for everything else if you don't mind its weight.

This guy explains everything perfectly, way better than HardwareCanucks video:

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

For competitive cs go? Not really. It's good for everything else if you don't mind its weight.

This guy explains everything perfectly, way better than HardwareCanucks video:

Yeah I am getting the Zowie EC1-A

Why do you have a freesync screen when your gpu is a titan x??

Believe it or not it is probably possible to use g-sync with a freesync screen. Laptops that have g-sync don't have a g-sync card in the screen and use an adapter with freesync technology.

Sauce:

The mice are.. decent, they just seem to break or malfunction relatively quickly. But I have not heard a whole lot of very good stuff about other mice companies though and cant speak from experience because I'm using a 13 year old mouse.

What I can say about their keyboards though is that I think they (at least the Blackwidow) feels really cheap to type on, as in the key switches dont feel very high quality.

Dont even want to get close to the Deathstalker, because I hate chicklet keyboards

As a fan of mech keyboards (new fan), I hate the feel of Razer's Green switches. They feel cheap and unsatisfying. I'd rather use Omerons, and I'm not a huge fan of those (pls don't kill)

As a fan of mech keyboards (new fan), I hate the feel of Razer's Green switches. They feel cheap and unsatisfying. I'd rather use Omerons, and I'm not a huge fan of those (pls don't kill)

It's Omron. Not Omerons, not Oreos.

The Razer switches have a higher actuation point compared to MX Blues, but they feel kinda the same to me, because I often bottom them out. To the unexperienced users there should be no difference in the feel. (but ofc there's a big difference in the quality control)

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

It's Omron. Not Omerons, not Oreos.

The Razer switches have a higher actuation point compared to MX Blues, but they feel kinda the same to me, because I often bottom them out. To the unexperienced users there should be no difference in the feel. (but ofc there's a big difference in the quality control)

I've tried them and don't like the feel.

I've tried them and don't like the feel.

Sadly Razer seems to be the best mechanical keyboard on the market afaik given the simply ridiculous keys on the logitech g910

Sadly Razer seems to be the best mechanical keyboard on the market afaik given the simply ridiculous keys on the logitech g910

Because the G910 and Razer keyboards are the only mech keyboards on the market

/jk

Because the G910 and Razer keyboards are the only mech keyboards on the market

/jk

Those would be the 2 main ones. Unless you know another brand that makes mechanical rgb keyboards with macro keys as well as a mouse with macro keys (1-12 on the side like the naga or g600). In which case I will gladly adopt it.

Those would be the 2 main ones. Unless you know another brand that makes mechanical rgb keyboards with macro keys as well as a mouse with macro keys (1-12 on the side like the naga or g600). In which case I will gladly adopt it.

Corsair.

@NeatSquidYT:

Romer-G switches in Logitech's G910 and G410 are the only keyboards I know that have Omrons. Most mechanical keyboards have either Cherry MX or Kailh switches. Omron switches are in pretty much all gaming mice, though.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

Razer aren't bad. Their products are overpriced though.

I was surprised to see that the Blackwidow Ultimate 2016 was only around £100 for us.  I was really shocked as I expected it to be higher with all of the lighting effects and stuff but nope. Cheaper than the 2014 edition of the keyboard.  Was totally not expecting that from Razer, last time I heard.  Their products were going up in price.  I wonder if Razer is feeling OK.  

Okay, I'm going to post my own personal opinions and thoughts of the 3 biggest brands as a mmo gamer after a few hours of research:
Razer:
Blackwidow chroma - the switches are meh, usb passthrough is not 3.0 (and none of the others are either), 5 macro keys is not enough
Naga chroma - switches on the side are too far forward/the mouse is too small forcing me to move my grip and I've confused the side buttons before
Vespula - huge fan of the control surface but the built in wristrest you have to use is bs
Kraken pro 2015 - mic sounds a bit whiney
Drivers - had to mention what total bullshit it is to not save your profile locally and require to be run at startup just to use your own settings

Logitech:
g910 - Wtf is up with the keycaps? It feels like this damn thing was designed for aliens. And why the hell do I need a scrollwheel built into my keyboard? Does this assume I don't have a mouse?
G600 - Third mouse button is where I normally push my ring finger down all the way to relieve fatigue and I find it missclicks often but it can be set to "do nothing" when pushed. However I still know when I've set it off and I don't like that "oh shit something just got messed up" feeling even as a false alarm.
Didn't bother delving further into their lineup as I'm not an alien and can't stand the two main peripherals.

Corsair:
K95 Cherry Mx Brown - Wonderful keyboard made of aluminum with plenty of macro keys. Downsides are that it probably has more macros than I will use but oh well I can easily live with that, and that the keys are raised so high above the board I suspect dirt may become an issue if not properly maintained. Costs $30 more than the razer keyboard but to be expected considering it is made of aluminum and the superior switches.
Scimitar - Looks like a version of the G600 with an adjustable side panel and textured side buttons to easily tell which row you are on, and the buttons can be adjusted so reach won't be an issue. My one complaint is that fucking yellow sidepanel just makes me want to scream. I will probably take it apart and ship it off to get it colored black if a black version is not made.
MM600 - I'm interested in finding out if the control surface is as good as razers and will last. At a glance I am already liking it better if it can even offer about the same control as razer just because it doesn't have a damn wristrest built into it.
Void black stereo - can't say how it will compare to the razer but from youtube vids I can tell that I like the sound of it better although it sounds a bit muted but that is better than what I heard from the kraken pro 2015.

I've also used thermaltake and mionx. Mionx the drivers broke and took years to be fixed and thermaltake the mouse started double clicking on me and the keyboard came with a freaking fan attachment that made the entire thing feel like I was a moron for buying because of how goofy having a little fan on my keyboard looked. That said other than the mouse breaking the fan actually did cool my hands down a good bit.

Remember these are just my own personal thoughts based on my own preferences and what I am looking for as an mmo gamer. Please don't hunt down and kill or worse yet ddos me.

There's also Roccat Nyth when it comes to MMO mice.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

After owning around 10 Razer products, my hate is not illogical.

Yeahhhhh I don't know how that's even possible that they've all broken on you. It is shocking the amountof stories people have of Razer's products failing. I know a ton of people that use Razer products, with never a single hiccup

Yeahhhhh I don't know how that's even possible that they've all broken on you. It is shocking the amountof stories people have of Razer's products failing. I know a ton of people that use Razer products, with never a single hiccup

They haven't broken, but must of them are straight up shit.

People tend to hate most of the "mainstream" things nowadays.

Okay, I'm going to post my own personal opinions and thoughts of the 3 biggest brands as a mmo gamer after a few hours of research:

Razer:

Blackwidow chroma - the switches are meh, usb passthrough is not 3.0 (and none of the others are either), 5 macro keys is not enough

Naga chroma - switches on the side are too far forward/the mouse is too small forcing me to move my grip and I've confused the side buttons before

Vespula - huge fan of the control surface but the built in wristrest you have to use is bs

Kraken pro 2015 - mic sounds a bit whiney

Drivers - had to mention what total bullshit it is to not save your profile locally and require to be run at startup just to use your own settings

Logitech:

g910 - Wtf is up with the keycaps? It feels like this damn thing was designed for aliens. And why the hell do I need a scrollwheel built into my keyboard? Does this assume I don't have a mouse?

G600 - Third mouse button is where I normally push my ring finger down all the way to relieve fatigue and I find it missclicks often but it can be set to "do nothing" when pushed. However I still know when I've set it off and I don't like that "oh shit something just got messed up" feeling even as a false alarm.

Didn't bother delving further into their lineup as I'm not an alien and can't stand the two main peripherals.

Corsair:

K95 Cherry Mx Brown - Wonderful keyboard made of aluminum with plenty of macro keys. Downsides are that it probably has more macros than I will use but oh well I can easily live with that, and that the keys are raised so high above the board I suspect dirt may become an issue if not properly maintained. Costs $30 more than the razer keyboard but to be expected considering it is made of aluminum and the superior switches.

Scimitar - Looks like a version of the G600 with an adjustable side panel and textured side buttons to easily tell which row you are on, and the buttons can be adjusted so reach won't be an issue. My one complaint is that fucking yellow sidepanel just makes me want to scream. I will probably take it apart and ship it off to get it colored black if a black version is not made.

MM600 - I'm interested in finding out if the control surface is as good as razers and will last. At a glance I am already liking it better if it can even offer about the same control as razer just because it doesn't have a damn wristrest built into it.

Void black stereo - can't say how it will compare to the razer but from youtube vids I can tell that I like the sound of it better although it sounds a bit muted but that is better than what I heard from the kraken pro 2015.

I've also used thermaltake and mionx. Mionx the drivers broke and took years to be fixed and thermaltake the mouse started double clicking on me and the keyboard came with a freaking fan attachment that made the entire thing feel like I was a moron for buying because of how goofy having a little fan on my keyboard looked. That said other than the mouse breaking the fan actually did cool my hands down a good bit.

Remember these are just my own personal thoughts based on my own preferences and what I am looking for as an mmo gamer. Please don't hunt down and kill or worse yet ddos me.

The driver should save locally. Not sure why your isn't saving locally. You shouldn't have to open it on startup in order to configure your settings. Try a reinstall

That, and if you want a really textured surface, go for the goliathius control edition. In Edzel's review of mousepads, you can see that it really is the most textured mousepad out there.

My friend used to be a massive razer fanboy, he said to get the deathadder, because it's the best mouse ever, I didn't believe him.

Few months later, he has more logitech than anything else, and say the G502 is the best mouse he's used.

Razer products are overpriced imo, yes the deathadder seems like a good mouse, but most of the praise comes sponsored esports guys.

Sometimes, I dream about cheese