Hate for Razer

Savir

Razer's marketing is full of crap. I mean, why the fck are they promoting the Mamba TE as having "The World's most precise sensor" when it's crap. It's not a tournament grade product either, because it doesn't have on board memory and can't save the settings unless Synapse is running. It's just $90 for an average mouse with fancy lights. A G402 for half the price is performing better... what a joke.

I want the Deathadder 3.5G Black Edition back. :(

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Sadly Razer seems to be the best mechanical keyboard on the market afaik given the simply ridiculous keys on the logitech g910

CM storm keyboards are the best keyboards for me (I am using a cm storm rapid I mx blue)

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

My friend used to be a massive razer fanboy, he said to get the deathadder, because it's the best mouse ever, I didn't believe him.

Few months later, he has more logitech than anything else, and say the G502 is the best mouse he's used.

Razer products are overpriced imo, yes the deathadder seems like a good mouse, but most of the praise comes sponsored esports guys.

The deathadder is better for comp csgo than the g502 and that is a fact. They are both great mice.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

The deathadder is better for comp csgo than the g502 and that is a fact. They are both great mice.

Mind telling the reasons, as to why it's a fact?

Sometimes, I dream about cheese

Mind telling the reasons, as to why it's a fact?

Don't you read the previous posts?

just go back to page 6 and see where I ask, I had heard that the g502 is not that precis and good for comp csgo, I asked to see if they would give me a answer that would back that up.

Don't you read the previous posts?

I'd rather not go through 7 pages.

I'd rather not go through 7 pages.

page 6

Thank you

the g303/302 is the best for comp games like csgo that logitech makes but they are pretty small mice.

That is something many people says.

the g303/302 is the best for comp games like csgo that logitech makes but they are pretty small mice.

That is something many people says.

I see, I am looking to continue playing games like CSGO and TF2, when I get my new mouse, since my current one is shitty hp mouse. so maybe that video will help me change my mind

I see, I am looking to continue playing games like CSGO and TF2, when I get my new mouse, since my current one is shitty hp mouse. so maybe that video will help me change my mind

The G5xx line from logitech has been more a all around mouse line, the older g500 was a really great fps mouse for it's time, but the newer g502 is a good/great fps mouse, you can get better but it's also easy to get worse.

The G5xx line from logitech has been more a all around mouse line, the older g500 was a really great fps mouse for it's time, but the newer g502 is a good/great fps mouse, you can get better but it's also easy to get worse.

The buttons and software is what turns me on, with the g502.

that and the hyper scroll wheel

I'd get the zowie, but it has no software to adjust dpi manually, or buttons, so that turns me off alot.

I'd get the zowie, but it has no software to adjust dpi manually, or buttons, so that turns me off alot.

Deathadder has software where you can make macros and dpi, but the deathadder is a pretty big mouse.

unless you are playing on a high lvl csgo then the g502 should be fine.

unless you are playing on a high lvl csgo then the g502 should be fine.

Yeah I'll probably just get the G502.

That is unless money issues come up, then I'll look for something a bit cheaper

Yeah I'll probably just get the G502.

That is unless money issues come up, then I'll look for something a bit cheaper

Have you tried the G502, to see how it feels in the hand?

It's still one of the bigger mice you can get.

Have you tried the G502, to see how it feels in the hand?

It's still one of the bigger mice you can get.

I live in a small coastal town, I don't really have a place to test mice out

I live in a small coastal town, I don't really have a place to test mice out

Just keep in mind that it's a bigger mouse than most.

The driver should save locally. Not sure why your isn't saving locally. You shouldn't have to open it on startup in order to configure your settings. Try a reinstall

That, and if you want a really textured surface, go for the goliathius control edition. In Edzel's review of mousepads, you can see that it really is the most textured mousepad out there.

Looked at all the settings and I don't see any "sync to device" or "save to device" option anywhere so either it doesn't exist or they put it in a really crappy location.

Also I'm looking for a mousemat with a hard back and have no desire to use more than 1 peripheral brand for mouse, keyboard, mousemat, and headset.

I wasn't specific when I said "locally stored"

If you'd said "on-device" storage instead of local storage, I would've understood a bit better. I was confused a bit  :P

I actually just didn't read what you wrote.

I said it was not saved locally and that you had to run the driver just to use your own setting so that tells you that "local storage" means "without running an annoying program everytime you start your computer just to use settings for the mouse you already have plugged in and already has settings saved to it" and on top of that if you want to use it on a new computer/friends/public computer you would have to install a program just to use the damn thing. Which depending on the public computer might not even be allowed.

It is a basic feature and considering the price point there is no justification for not including it other than to force people to sign into razer and deal with their bullshit.

I said it was not saved locally and that you had to run the driver just to use your own setting so that tells you that "local storage" means "without running an annoying program everytime you start your computer just to use settings for the mouse you already have plugged in and already has settings saved to it" and on top of that if you want to use it on a new computer/friends/public computer you would have to install a program just to use the damn thing. Which depending on the public computer might not even be allowed.

It is a basic feature and considering the price point there is no justification for not including it other than to force people to sign into razer and deal with their bullshit.

You don't have to run the driver to use your settings. This is simple. As long as you have the driver on your computer, then the settings will load themselves. You only have to start up the driver to change them, and then you can close the driver for it to run in the background

Secondly, if you have to use a friend's computer, then oh boo hoo spend 3 minutes to go to the site and get the driver so you can force your own peripheral on your friend's computer, because you've been dickish enough to basically say that their peripherals are not good enough for you

Lastly, when the HELL do you ever put your personal peripheral on a public computer, like that of a school or a library? If you REALLY wanted to use your own peripherals for some reason, i.e. to game, then you would be better off bringing your own laptop or something. 

I have the Mamba, for example, and it saves settings on the device so you can import it to Razer's driver on any computer you go to. if that's what you're wondering about, then there it is. Otherwise, your bizarre examples apply to almost no one

Lastly, when the HELL do you ever put your personal peripheral on a public computer, like that of a school or a library? If you REALLY wanted to use your own peripherals for some reason, i.e. to game, then you would be better off bringing your own laptop or something. 

Going to a tournament for example? Because it's not allowed to install extra software on most tournament PCs.

My Rival saves its settings on the onboard memory, so it's just one time setup and I don't have to bother with running their software all the time. There's no excuse for Razer not to add onboard memory on their peripherals. Even cheap mice nowadays have that feature. It's also super useful when running Linux.

Going to a tournament for example? Because it's not allowed to install extra software on most tournament PCs.

My Rival saves its settings on the onboard memory, so it's just one time setup and I don't have to bother with running their software all the time. There's no excuse for Razer not to add onboard memory on their peripherals. Even cheap mice nowadays have that feature. It's also super useful when running Linux.

Firstly, though i admit that I haven't been to many, I have only seen competetors bring their own laptops themselves to game, but in the one tournament where that didn't happen, the computers were ALL pre-equipped with the drivers for every single company, no matter how obscure, that the competetors could or would ever use. If the place you're competing at is so irresponsible as to not even have a driver for a company as well-known as Razer preloaded on their computers, then how important is that Competition?

Firstly, though i admit that I haven't been to many, I have only seen competetors bring their own laptops themselves to game, but in the one tournament where that didn't happen, the computers were ALL pre-equipped with the drivers for every single company, no matter how obscure, that the competetors could or would ever use. If the place you're competing at is so irresponsible as to not even have a driver for a company as well-known as Razer preloaded on their computers, then how important is that Competition?

Can you do any serious gaming on a laptop? I seriously doubt that.

Luckily, no one from the participants had a Razer mouse, so it was fine. I think they would have allowed them to install Synapse, even when there's the restriction. It could have been preinstalled too, I didn't bother checking since my mouse is plug and play. 

With Synapse you have to log in, get the saved settings from the cloud and then log out after you are done. That's just completely dumb whereas most other gaming mice are just plug and play and are usable on Linux. That's one of the reasons I'm not going to buy a Razer product. Their "Tournament Edition" peripherals should be driverless, just like Zowie mice, but I doubt it'll happen, since Razer are mastering the false advertising and the Mamba TE is a perfect example for that.. My Razer Abyssus was great, because it had hardware switches on the bottom and running Razer's software (pre-Synapse) wasn't mandatory.