How to make my PC quieter?

I have a small table that has to hold my pc (i have carpet) and my two screens but thanks to my 6 fans at max speed i can hear my PC even with headphones, Hearing my PC as i use it is annoying yet fine but when i have to sleep and my PC is one right beside me it will keep me up all night. I dont know what to do because only two fans on my radiators i can control but even than i dont know how much to adjust it.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($439.05 @ Vuugo) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste  ($6.24 @ DirectCanada) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($159.98 @ DirectCanada) 
Memory: Kingston Savage 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($123.98 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($94.05 @ Vuugo) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($63.05 @ Vuugo) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($465.05 @ Vuugo) 
Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($129.88 @ Canada Computers) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($111.62 @ DirectCanada) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM (64-bit)  ($186.00 @ shopRBC) 
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition (2-Pack) 62.7 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($34.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series AF120 Performance Edition 63.5 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($19.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Other: LEDs ($65.00)
Total: $1898.88

My cooling set up is radiator on the top and the rear fan as exhaust and the front 3 fans as intake.

If the fans are connected to your motherboard, you should be able to change their fans speeds. Figuring out the right curve or sweet spot will take trial and error. 

If your graphics card is loud, try setting a custom fan curve with software like Msi Afterburner.

Moved to Air Cooling.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

you can also use the bios to adjust the fan speeds / controll them and just make them turn like 40% or so when temps are low. if u dont have enough mobo fan headers use splitters ;)

Appelzaadje - the Insane

Intel i7-4770K - Maximus VI Formula - Corsair Dominator GT 1866mhz - R9 290X - Xonar DGX - Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb - 3X WD1001FALS - Raven RV01 - Iiyama B2409HDS 3x - Custom water loop - Windows 10 Pro - XFX tripple monitor stand - Steelseries 4HD - Logitech G9, G19, G35 and Z5500

If the fans are connected to your motherboard, you should be able to change their fans speeds. Figuring out the right curve or sweet spot will take trial and error. 

If your graphics card is loud, try setting a custom fan curve with software like Msi Afterburner.

Moved to Air Cooling.

you can also use the bios to adjust the fan speeds / controll them and just make them turn like 40% or so when temps are low. if u dont have enough mobo fan headers use splitters ;)

So Im trying to make my pc look good and quiet and the problem with that is the fan headers are awkwardly place in the middle of the mobo 

So Im trying to make my pc look good and quiet and the problem with that is the fan headers are awkwardly place in the middle of the mobo 

This is where cable management skills come in.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

This is where cable management skills come in.

any tips because i seriously need to fix this and is there any other ways

any tips because i seriously need to fix this and is there any other ways

This might help:

What would you be controlling the fan speeds off of if not the motherboard?

air cooling , cable management , nice fans like noctua / bequiet ( not corsair crap) 

I wish i could oc my body, during winter overheating would be great.

You want to have a quiet PC without spending any extra money on Fancy Fans? If yes then keep reading this.

First of all get an electric grade lube from Home Depot. Open up your fan and put some in there, not too much because that can cause fans to throw out all the extra oil when they start spinnig. After this you will notice a slightly less noisy operation. Now set fan curves accordingly. You can also get thick foam padding and glue/tape it inside your case everywhere and then cut vents for fans.

Hardcore Hardware Whore | Check out my Blog for for Latest Tech News and more | Cricket Fan | Weapons Nut |