60HZ vs 144HZ

AsrielDreemurr
Go to solution Solved by Sam Z Man,

If you have the money why not, but I don't see the benifit unless you play professionally.

Yea, a 970 can easily play those at 144hz, other than Gta V but who cares about that

Ok, you're just being ridiculous.

you clearly havent tried high refresh rate monitor it feels so much better..

trust me.. if you get a 144hz playing on  a 60hz feels like console peasant faggit shit..

if you need to multitask just get a decent display and get another later.  buying a cheap shitty monitor doesnt make any sense

The first Asus 60hz would be an upgrade from the current monitor I'm currently using. Still a bit iffy about the 144hz monitors mainly because of price. I want to use two of the same brand and model monitor because my friend uses two different monitors and they look plain weird together. It's either 2 75hz monitors, 2 60hz monitors, or 2 144hz monitors with decreased performance and changes around the system to work with price

If you play Geometry Dash, would you take the time to rate this demon? 14986973 ;3;

The first Asus 60hz would be an upgrade from the current monitor I'm currently using. Still a bit iffy about the 144hz monitors mainly because of price. I want to use two of the same brand and model monitor because my friend uses two different monitors and they look plain weird together. It's either 2 75hz monitors, 2 60hz monitors, or 2 144hz monitors with decreased performance and changes around the system to work with price

so what if it looks weird together? get 1 144hz monitor and dont sacrifice your system

so what if it looks weird together? get 1 144hz monitor and dont sacrifice your system

I just prefer it looking the same imho. 

If you play Geometry Dash, would you take the time to rate this demon? 14986973 ;3;

I just prefer it looking the same imho. 

well waste your money and get two worse monitors instead of a decent panel just to show of your god damn setup to the casual faggits

well waste your money and get two worse monitors instead of a decent panel just to show of your god damn setup to the casual faggits

Okay... I'll do that then, I guess...

Then this topic can be close

Also the best game to see the different of 60hz and 144hz is osu. That game show the different extremely noticeable.

Then this topic can be close

Also the best game to see the different of 60hz and 144hz is osu. That game show the different extremely noticeable.

I'm bad at Osu.

I'm bad at Osu.

Well play a song like 4 star and up and u play on 60hz then play on 144hz. U will see the different. You don't need to be good, it just for testing and I'm guarantee u 60hz will not looking smooth like 144hz. And you see 60hz feel like it having stuttering and shyt

Fps games can be hard to see the different but osu show the different like crazy

Well play a song like 4 star and up and u play on 60hz then play on 144hz. U will see the different. You don't need to be good, it just for testing and I'm guarantee u 60hz will not looking smooth like 144hz. And you see 60hz feel like it having stuttering and shyt

Fps games can be hard to see the different but osu show the different like crazy

75HZ on Geometry Dash make a difference?

75HZ on Geometry Dash make a difference?

You gotta try it to see the different. Buy it and try it, if like then keep if not then refund and but something else that's the best advice I can give

If you have the money why not, but I don't see the benifit unless you play professionally.

I wish I could dislike this comment.

144hz monitors will improve your enjoyment of pretty well every single game you decide to play.

I use the "unless you play professionally" comment specifically for 1ms 144hz TN panels because they're god awful to look at, but professional gamers who are actually being paid to play don't care, they rely on that ultra fast response.

4790k 4.9GHz @ 1.375v, HD 7970, 850 EVO SSD's, Corsair 750D Airflow Edition, SeaSonic 860w Platinum.

I wish I could dislike this comment.

144hz monitors will improve your enjoyment of pretty well every single game you decide to play.

I use the "unless you play professionally" comment specifically for 1ms 144hz TN panels because they're god awful to look at, but professional gamers who are actually being paid to play don't care, they rely on that ultra fast response.

Cool story bro, thanks for your opinion.