I was wondering if anyone knows of a front 5.25 120mm fan mount for a Corsair 650D case.

Please note I only want a fan mount and not one that holds HDD's as well.

So far I've found these but i'm not sure if they'd fit in my case or where i want them (refer to images)

Scythe KAMA BAY SCKB-1000BK 120mm Black Case Cooling Fan

Mountain Mods ALU Triple 120 (Black Anodized) 5.25 baycover

Here are some images of how I would want the fan to mount to my case. The hardrive adapters I'm currently using are these: ORICO AC52535-1S Aluminum 5.25 inch to 2.5 or 3.5

You can see these HDD adapters in the first image.

Also you can see how I've modded the front 5.25 optical drive bay of the case so it fits a mesh front panel. (The default case has non mesh front covers on the 5.25 optical drive bay)

It's important that the modded mesh panel fits on the front.

At the minute the fan is just resting upright which isn't really great. It needs securing in somehow.

post-225550-0-80618500-1452193182_thumb.

post-225550-0-43481600-1452193190_thumb.

post-225550-0-08695500-1452193202_thumb.

You've already got the grill figured out and it looks good so I'd personally just make some custom L-brackets that mount to the existing holes on the 5.25" cage.

-SNIP-

While there are ones out there with just fans and a meshed front but since you have sourced a matching mesh getting a bracket or making one to mount the fan would be you best option. Something like this bolted to the floor of the 5.25" cage will work fairly well:

http://www.amazon.com/XSPC-Universal-RadStand-Radiator-Mounting/dp/B004KO9DA0

While there are ones out there with just fans and a meshed front but since you have sourced a matching mesh getting a bracket or making one to mount the fan would be you best option. Something like this bolted to the floor of the 5.25" cage will work fairly well:

http://www.amazon.com/XSPC-Universal-RadStand-Radiator-Mounting/dp/B004KO9DA0

Yeah something like this would be great, just so the fan isn't resting there loose xD. I'm just concerned if any of these brackets will attach or align in my case. Do you know if the mountain mods one I linked or the one you linked would align with the holes in the 5.25 bay of my case? (corsair 650d)

Yeah something like this would be great, just so the fan isn't resting there loose xD. I'm just concerned if any of these brackets will attach or align in my case. Do you know if the mountain mods one I linked or the one you linked would align with the holes in the 5.25 bay of my case? (corsair 650d)

Yes that mountain mods one might fit however from the looks of it the design has it so that the adapter is flush with the front panel making it not possible for it to mount that meshed section you have.