Rad placement in phanteks enthoo pro

I have a H100i GTX and I am wondering what the best spot for the rad is, it thr top or the bottom, Im not using the front because the stock 200mm fan is there and it works pretty well.

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the force"

Kirito (Main Build):
CPU Intel Core i5-6600k OC'd @ 4.6 GHz Motherboard ASUS Z170-AR RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400 GPU ASUS STRIX 1070 Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, WD Green 2TB & Travelstar 1TB PSU Corsair CS550M Cooling Corsair H110i GT Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Chroma Mouse Razer Naga Epic Chroma Sound Sennheiser HD280 Pro OS Windows 10

Asuna (My Laptop): Razer Blade Stealth

CPU Intel Core i5-7200U w/ Hyperthreading RAM 8GB Hardwired into the system GPU I N T E G R A T E D   G R A P H I C S  Storage Samsung 960 EVO m.2 120GB Cooling Fans yo Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Chroma Mouse Razer Naga Epic Chroma Sound Sennheiser HD280 Pro OS Windows 10

Yui (My mini server):

TBD

Top. The bottom is for intake.

Also should i put the fans under the rad or above the rad

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the force"

Kirito (Main Build):
CPU Intel Core i5-6600k OC'd @ 4.6 GHz Motherboard ASUS Z170-AR RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400 GPU ASUS STRIX 1070 Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, WD Green 2TB & Travelstar 1TB PSU Corsair CS550M Cooling Corsair H110i GT Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Chroma Mouse Razer Naga Epic Chroma Sound Sennheiser HD280 Pro OS Windows 10

Asuna (My Laptop): Razer Blade Stealth

CPU Intel Core i5-7200U w/ Hyperthreading RAM 8GB Hardwired into the system GPU I N T E G R A T E D   G R A P H I C S  Storage Samsung 960 EVO m.2 120GB Cooling Fans yo Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Chroma Mouse Razer Naga Epic Chroma Sound Sennheiser HD280 Pro OS Windows 10

Yui (My mini server):

TBD

So that they're in between the case and the radiator. So if the rad is at top, put the fans above the rad. Performance-wise it makes no difference but it's easier to clean. 

I would put them on top of the rad and make them pull air through the rad out of the case. It's much easier to clean the rad if it gets a little dusty

CPU: i5 6600K | Cooling: Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming (6GB) | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO Basic (1TB) | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 (1000W) | Display(s): 27'' Asus PG279Q | Keyboard: Steelseries Apex M800 | Mouse: Steelseries Rival | Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | OS: Windows 10 | PC Part Picker URL: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WwL7zy