Putting together a PC

Shiro664

Is there a shop in the NY/NJ area that I can send my parts to and have them put together a PC I am planning on buying?

I would do it myself but scared of screwing up.

I would recommend trying it yourself. There are lots of toturials online and it's pretty idiot proof.

AMD FX8350 Black OC 4.5ghz--NZXT Kraken X31--ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0--MSI R9 380 4G--Corsair RM750--Corsair 16GB Vengeance

Logitech G300--Roccat ISKU FX--Logitech Z623--HyperX Cloud II

Unless it costs less than 20-30 dollars do it yourself, it isn't that hard.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Is there a shop in the NY/NJ area that I can send my parts to and have them put together a PC I am planning on buying?

I would do it myself but scared of screwing up.

honestly. its incredibly easy.  i built  my first computer with no guides and just read the mobo and case manual.  problem solved

lol very lazy to read manuals and id rather have someone do it 

If you really don't wanna do it yourself then search any reputed and trustworthy computer repair shop in your locality and they will do it for you. But try to get some reviews about the shop from other local people, if you know anyone who has been a customer of that shop..I'm not from NY so I cant help you with that part.

I would recommend doing it yourself, but otherwise I would go to a PC Store/Repair Shop and ask if they do custom builds. You should also order the components through them, not to upset them or buying incompatible parts and let them build it. A store in my area would have charged 80€ for a 1200€ PC, make sure that the prices of the components are reasonable to what they cost online

I was 15 when i built my first pc using a 200 dollar motherboard and I was fine! You can do it! just watch one of linus's videos and it will help you. The parts are mostly plug and play situation the only hard part is if you have to troubleshoot.

I built my first PC 7 months ago, after you build it, it's something you wont forget, next time I wont need a guide or anything I think. If you follow a youtube video then you should have no problems at all. Some peoples take 1 hour in their first build and some take 10 hours, but thats due to researching a lot while building it. Personally it took me around 5 hours because I kept rewatching videos and scenes making sure I did it right lol.