Building a PC

Heya guys im just a newbie here and im also from japan ;D ASIAN LOL! btw. I am planning to build a 3k usd or 3.5k usd

(I will convert it to JPN yen )

worth of Gaming PC! can u suggest anything about it? any suggestions will be appreciated!

PS: Just a new forum member :D

For gaming and i pref color blue on it inside! for the peripherals i still have 2 Razer keyboard and Razer Mouse! i just need the pure gaming PC. OS will be windows 7 ultimate since i dont like windows 8 that much!

Depends what you're using it for, is it just for gaming or will it be used for video editing, rendering, etc?

Depends what you're using it for, is it just for gaming or will it be used for video editing, rendering, etc?

^ This. 

We need budget, use, do you need peripherals, do you have a preferred colour, what games at what settings and all that stuff

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Heya guys im just a newbie here and im also from japan ;D ASIAN LOL! btw. I am planning to build a 3k usd or 3.5k usd

(I will convert it to JPN yen )

worth of PC! can u suggest anything about it? any suggestions will be appreciated!

PS: Just a new forum member :D

You might want to follow your topics to get notifications 

You can buy pretty much an all in one in that price range lol

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Sorry for the lack of explanation! Its for gaming....

Colour scheme? Do you need peripherals? Windows 8/7, Linux? Details?

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

^ This. 

We need budget, use, do you need peripherals, do you have a preferred colour, what games at what settings and all that stuff

i just edited my post! sorry btw

Colour scheme? Do you need peripherals? Windows 8/7, Linux? Details?

that's the kind of thing you can narrow down when he said "it's for gaming"

i just edited my post! sorry btw

That's alright. Just trying to help you get the most out of the help people on this forum can offer :)

that's the kind of thing you can narrow down when he said "it's for gaming"

It's my bad ( literally ) sorry

It's my bad ( literally ) sorry

I'm expecting windows machine for this build, regardless, do you have an prefered components? Board partners such as ASUS, Gigabyte, or MSi, etc.? and do you have first parties preferences like Intel, AMD, and Nvidia?

Do you want to do water cooling? What games do you play?

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

i prefer Asus and Intel but i don't really know which of them since they look pretty awesome

Do you want to do water cooling? What games do you play?

YES! i want water cooling also! I play Black Ops 2, Dota 2 Final Fantasy 16 Realm Reborn, Sky drift, 2k13 and more lol

YES! i want water cooling also! I play Black Ops 2, Dota 2 Final Fantasy 16 Realm Reborn, Sky drift, 2k13 and more lol

Those games dont need that big of a budget... 

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Those games dont need that big of a budget... 

It's for my gaming room btw and ill be using 3 monitors on it :) thats why im asking if someone can give me a good pc build ^^ Guess ill be having dual graphics card

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1yFHW if you are playing at 1080P don't get this get something for 1000$

Why the hell did you give him a 3930K? He's using it just for gaming, so I say lets save him a few bucks and at MAX get him a 4770k.

EDIT: wait... same price point. whoopsies.

I'll work something out, wait a min.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Do not get triple SLI, that third card will not scale well at all and is a waste of money. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1yG1R

And this is why I chose that motherboard and ram, because it looks gorgeous for a blue build.

http://youtu.be/jtJJTo7OM1k?t=9m1s

Though honestly I would wait till AMD releases their new cards. 

Also I would only spend about 2,000 and save some money, a lot of that is overkill, but if I had 3 grand to spend today and had to buy a computer that is what I would get, for sure. 

CPU:  Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($334.97 @ SuperBiiz) 

CPU Cooler:  Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($99.99 @ NCIX US) 

Motherboard:  Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($196.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Storage:  Samsung 840 Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($327.99 @ NCIX US) 

Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($999.99 @ Amazon) 

Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($999.99 @ Amazon) 

Case:  Corsair 350D Window MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($82.99 @ NCIX US) 

Total: $3515.88

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-09-01 10:37 EDT-0400)

It is $15 over, hope you don't mind. You have 2 Titans in SLI, that is the most powerful solution you can get, also you have 6GB VRAM so 3 displays won't be a problem. I picked this motherboard because it has awesome onboard audio, so you don't need a soundcard and it's green, so it will go well with those green logos on the GPUs. Also I would recommend getting some Bitfenix Alchemy green sleeved cables and corsair fans, 2x SP120, 1x AF120 and 2x AF140, and a good thermal paste. This build is not just a beast for gaming, but also the most powerful workstation within area of 10km minimal. Overall it could be $3550.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird