Optimal Fan Positions?

DatScreamer

Hello. I have bought new fans because holy #$% my old ones where like 17,000 RPM 200V  leaf blowers. The main reason I got the fans I did are because they look amazing with the case (S340).

Here are some visuals to help you understand.

I have it set up like this right now because I want to see the fans when I am sitting down. When I sit down I cannot see the front fans. Current: http://prntscr.com/9m6730

VS:

#1: http://prntscr.com/9m68l9

#2: http://prntscr.com/9m689z

So how should I place the fans? The other side of these fans look nasty so I never want to see them.

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Of course #2 is the optimal but I can't (I refuse) to place the rings on the fan in a place where I cannot see them so is there a way for the fan to spin the other way?

As far as I know you can move the plastic rings around, or even take them off. Pretty sure there's one on each side of the fan.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

As far as I know you can move the plastic rings around, or even take them off. Pretty sure there's one on each side of the fan.

Just on one side.

Of course #2 is the optimal but I can't (I refuse) to place the rings on the fan in a place where I cannot see them so is there a way for the fan to spin the other way?

No... You can ghetto mount rings to other side. But you really should have thought about how fans look before buying them. There are all blue fans available after all.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

No... You can ghetto mount rings to other side. But you really should have thought about how fans look before buying them. There are all blue fans available after all.

I did think about that, that is why I bought them. I have figured that I could mount the front 2 fans as exausts.