What should I codename my PC

Bajantechnician

not sure if burning passion sounds more like a romance novel or slang for a std either way i voted for it lol.

It is a sequel to 50 Shads of Red and Blue.  You know, the CPU on CPU Romance.  I loved the bit when the author described the *** scene.  How the AMD chip put it's pins on the Intel chips sensors...  drool

Mommy.

maybe

It is a sequel to 50 Shads of Red and Blue.  You know, the CPU on CPU Romance.  I loved the bit when the author described the *** scene.  How the AMD chip put it's pins on the Intel chips sensors...  drool

get the fk outta here :/

lol

:)

bump

WHY?!

there are 63 (now 64) replies on naming a single computer (admittedly not all are actual suggestions, but nearly all are)

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

WHY?!

there are 63 (now 64) replies on naming a single computer (admittedly not all are actual suggestions, but nearly all are)

but some are like butseks and voodo doll

Slayer

Laptop specs:

CPU: Core i7 3630QM

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT630M

RAM: 16gb of unknown origin

Storage: 1tb HDD (probably going to upgrade to an SSD at some point)

Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

Or Bill Kenny

Laptop specs:

but some are like butseks and voodo doll

here's a suggestion which isn't an answer.

don't actively think of a name, use the PC for a while, eventually something will come to you.

for example my "Current Build" went without a name for a few months, then I found my physical copy of "The Orange Box" and that's what I've nicknamed it since.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Parasitic Arm

Laptop specs:

Or Bill Kenny

no

Parasitic Arm

maybe

no

lol

here's a suggestion which isn't an answer.

don't actively think of a name, use the PC for a while, eventually something will come to you.

for example my "Current Build" went without a name for a few months, then I found my physical copy of "The Orange Box" and that's what I've nicknamed it since.

making build log though.

need name for build log

Road to Hell, best name ever

Laptop specs:

Never named pc just built

Laptop specs:

making build log though.

need name for build log

tbh I like Disco Inferno and Hotshot. though Disco would be better with a HUE+ or something similar to liven the innards up.

how do you mean "slightly modified" regarding the doms? Did you pop the top off or something 'cause i don't think they'd fit under the DRP3

and

which colour 760T? (comes in black or white iirc)

which 390Xs (ima hazard a guess MSI?)

if this is very much a black and red themed build (black 760T, MSI, or possibly Strix 390Xs) I'd probably go with Hotshot (as a placeholder at least)

tbh I like Disco Inferno and Hotshot. though Disco would be better with a HUE+ or something similar to liven the innards up.

how do you mean "slightly modified" regarding the doms? Did you pop the top off or something 'cause i don't think they'd fit under the DRP3

and

which colour 760T? (comes in black or white iirc)

which 390Xs (ima hazard a guess MSI?)

if this is very much a black and red themed build (black 760T, MSI, or possibly Strix 390Xs) I'd probably go with Hotshot (as a placeholder at least)

i got some bitfenix alchemys

the silver part of the doms, but i will but them back on when the kraken x61s arive

black 760t

strix 390.

will be using black g10 bracket and x41s for eacg gpu

thats why i saidroad to hell seems preety good, red and black