Dust Filter For Fractal Side Case?

MPX309

Ok so I'd like to add a 140 AF fan to the side but what dust filter should I use. . . the outside is erm embossed? lol so I can't really put one on the outside. . . has anyone used any good ones inside? 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Go ghetto and cut some pantyhose and cover it.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

You could have a look at DEMCiflex (http://www.demcifilter.com/).

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

what's the name of those things, fan header blocks? u know where u plug multiple fans in. . . and run it off molex? mainly used for watercooling

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

what's the name of those things, fan header blocks? u know where u plug multiple fans in. . . and run it off molex? mainly used for watercooling

Fan hub.

Like the NZXT Grid.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Fan hub.

Like the NZXT Grid.

ok thanks, seems like an obvious question but trying to search for it without knowing the extact term meant I kept coming up with rainbow coloured splitter cables :)