H100i

So I'm wanting to liquid cool my cpu with the h100i and I wanted to know if it leaked what the warranty would replace

So I'm wanting to liquid cool my cpu with the h100i and I wanted to know if it leaked what the warranty would replace

The coolers have a 5 year warranty where both the cooler and components are covered under warranty.

If in the case that a cooler is to leak onto your computer's components, after investigations, documentation, proof, and even possibly mailing out the product for analasys. If it is determined that the cooler was the cause of the component or module failure, corsair will be willing to warranty your PC's components and replace them.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

The coolers have a 5 year warranty where both the cooler and components are covered under warranty.

If in the case that a cooler is to leak onto your computer's components, after investigations, documentation, proof, and even possibly mailing out the product for analasys. If it is determined that the cooler was the cause of the component or module failure, corsair will be willing to warranty your PC's components and replace them.

So should I do it or do an air cooler?

Go for the water cooler, love Corsair coolers.

Go for the H100i GTX, anything lower a air cooler will be better.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

My H100i Leaked and broke my Motherboard, CPU & PSU. Corsair replaced everything in less than 2 weeks (1 year old H100i at time of leakage).

Short answer, Yes.

G9lG7sw.png

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

My H100i Leaked and broke my Motherboard, CPU, GPU & PSU. Corsair replaced everything in less than 2 weeks (1 year old H100i at time of leakage).

Short answer, Yes.

How much of a pain was it to go through the to get it fixed?

How much of a pain was it to go through the to get it fixed?

Less than 2 weeks after I filed the RMA they gave me a shipping label. It then took maybe 2 more weeks for them to email back and tell me what they'd be refunding me.

yq7a223.png

Less than 2 weeks after I filed the RMA they gave me a shipping label. It then took maybe 2 more weeks for them to email back and tell me what they'd be refunding me.

yq7a223.png

Awesome and I'm guessing you've watched fosters home for imaginary friends

Awesome and I'm guessing you've watched fosters home for imaginary friends

I sure have watched Foster's :)

Hope I managed to help you with your woes. I'd seriously recommend the Corsair H105 (been going strong since 2014 for me with a pretty beefy overclock, haven't tried the H100iGTX yet.

Hope I managed to help you with your woes. I'd seriously recommend the Corsair H105 (been going strong since 2014 for me with a pretty beefy overclock, haven't tried the H100iGTX yet.

I sure will check them out and thank you for your help it's my first build and I wasn't sure but now I know the warranty hopefully will cover it

Anything you think I should change without changing The color scheme

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Braxton2288/saved/WyBKHx

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827136283

I'd probably do this:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Dvwfqs

You can get a legit Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Licence for less than $20 from https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap . You also have a much better GPU in that build and an (arguably) better Keyboard/Mouse as it's Cherry MX. The Case also gives you proper cooling layout for the Corsair AIO Cooler (The S340 doesn't have space for a 240mm radiator). The Fractal Design Define S is a way better choice - I certainly think so at least, and with a similar build layout as well.

You may tweak it as you please, but for a $2200 budget including OS, Peripherals & Monitor I'd do something like what I posted above. Although TBH 144Hz is a gimmick, I prefer my IPS Monitors.

-Snippity snip-

How is the pump noise?  I've been debating between an NH-D15s or the H110i or H115i when that comes out, but always worried on pump noise.  Want silence but maximum cooling especially if I snag an 8-core/16-thread Broadwell-E.  Definitely getting aftermarket fans for it as well.

How is the pump noise?  I've been debating between an NH-D15s or the H110i or H115i when that comes out, but always worried on pump noise.  Want silence but maximum cooling especially if I snag an 8-core/16-thread Broadwell-E.  Definitely getting aftermarket fans for it as well.

Can almost never hear the pump, even when I put pump to 100% speed. The stock fans with the radiator could do with a bit of replacing though.

Can almost never hear the pump, even when I put pump to 100% speed. The stock fans with the radiator could do with a bit of replacing though.

Augh.. now I am tempted.  I can't wait to see the H115i shown off at CES.  Man, CES can't come sooner.  Hopefully some new cases are shown from Corsair, Phanteks, and Fractal at the same time.  Definitely love the Corsair warranty as well.

I've had the H100i for almost a year now and it works great. My only complaint is that the stock fans that come with it are on the loud side when they ramp up, but this isnt much of an issue because my CPU doesnt reach over 30 deg C anymore so no need for the ramp up at all. So all in all go for it!