I didn't imagine finding the correct headphone being this difficult.

I have made a poll above where I have listed all headphones that I've been looking at (100€ or lower(there might be some variations in prices between headphones) (100€ = 108$ = 74£)). Please choose one of those which you think would fit best the following requirements: 

I want my headphones to be as versatile as possible. From listening at home to training at gym.  (in ear in this category)

I want my headphones to be very comfortable. (on ear or over ear at this category)

I want my headphones to look cool. (in ear or Beats)

I want my headphones to be very durable (at least one year...)

I want my headphones to... sound good. Obviously. (in ear, on ear or over ear)

Most important recommendations are underlined and bolded

So please if you could vote for the best headphone that fits those requirements I would be very happy. (Also if you would like to describe why is your vote the best it would also help me a bit)

Thank you for helping me. 

King of Off Topic.

For what you want you would see the best results from M50Xs. Comfort may be "eh" as the pads are not very forgiving (see Brainwavz HM5 pads) but they look good, are durable, you can now throw dBrand skins onto them and they have enough clamp to stay in place.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

House by marley liberate XL(BT).

Using it right now, i loooooove them. You can choose to buy the bluetooth ones, but those are over your budget,

Great bass, sounds a bit 'unclear' in the beginning but once the bass kicks in you'll love it.

Builtquality is great with metal and super comfy pads over-ear. Also, they look super nice with the wood and cloth finish.

GO TRY EM.

For what you want you would see the best results from M50Xs. Comfort may be "eh" as the pads are not very forgiving (see Brainwavz HM5 pads) but they look good, are durable, you can now throw dBrand skins onto them and they have enough clamp to stay in place.

WTF M50x don't have soft earpads? What kind of a pansy are you? They're really soft!

WTF M50x don't have soft earpads? What kind of a pansy are you? They're really soft!

They're incredibly hard yo and also get harder very quickly with use. I've worn them. They're painful after half-an-hour. Put some HM5 pads on there and feel the difference.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I would advise against a poll.

The most selected item by the masses is not necicarily the best.

You need people to say things and justify them, not just a blind poll.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I would advise against a poll.

The most selected item by the masses is not necicarily the best.

You need people to say things and justify them, not just a blind poll.

Agreed.

And depending on what kind you buy, there are different recommendations:

Over Ear: Audio Technica ATH-M40x

In Ear:  MEE audio M6 Pro

The reason why I recommend these two sets are for the same reason:  their tuned in a neutral fashion instead of being bass heavy (like the Sennheiser Momentums or the ATH-M50x), which means you're hearing the music the way it was recorded, not with the low tones expanded upon while the rest of the audio suffers.

The ATH-M40x is, IMHO, the best over-ear headset you can buy for below 100 dollars, and don't need any kind of AMP to boost their capabilities (they're around 35 ohm resistance).  And, if you like buying other sets of ear cups for your headphones, anything that works for the ATH-M50x will work on the ATH-M40x.

On the other hand, the Pro 6 earbuds are fairly consistent in their review as being excellently tuned earbuds that come with a lot of extras in the $50 purchase.  Multiple sets of cords to interchange (one w/ a mic (for use with your cell phone), one without), carrying case, multple sets of earpieces (including a set of Comply foam buds (which are awesome)).  It's a nice package.  Also, I know several people who have bought them who stopped using more expensive earbuds because they thought that these sounded better.