Cheap windows tablet (DK)

Dackzy

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Links broken for me.

http://i.imgur.com/rwmM95S.png

Ariana Grande's Leaked Nudes!!!111!11!

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)

its power.dk and the tablet is 

ELETRA TABLET TVE8005I

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

The tablet only has 1GB of RAM. I wouldn't recommend buying this. Modern Windows 32bit OS needs at the bare minimum, 2GB to work properly.

As it is, you'll be using the entire 1GB just for running windows(or at least a very big chunk of it), everything else will be put into the pagefile, slowing everything considerably.

While it doesn't mean that it won't "work", it simply isn't a worthwhile purchase. It will just be frustratingly slow.

Also, does Eletra even have a website? Where do you get support for this if anything goes wrong? Where do you get the drivers? I can't find it on google, it just gives me links to stores or some energy company.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

The tablet only has 1GB of RAM. I wouldn't recommend buying this. Modern Windows 32bit OS needs at the bare minimum, 2GB to work properly.

As it is, you'll be using the entire 1GB just for running windows(or at least a very big chunk of it), everything else will be put into the pagefile, slowing everything considerably.

While it doesn't mean that it won't "work", it simply isn't a worthwhile purchase. It will just be frustratingly slow.

Also, does Eletra even have a website? Where do you get support for this if anything goes wrong? Where do you get the drivers? I can't find it on google, it just gives me links to stores or some energy company.

It will be fine for netflix and drawing and that is what i am planning to use it for

• 2 months later...

Hi just bought this tablet and I can tell you the lack of ram doesn't bother at all. The major problem I stumbled upon is the time doesnt update during or after sleep. Could you guys please let me know if theres something I can do in Windows to fix this? I have already tried autosyncs to different time servers with no luck.