Is this a good gaming/every day use computer build?

Blbabs

Is this a decent gaming computer? By decent I mean will it be able to play DayZ,BF4,Crysis 3, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and more upcoming titles on high+ settings. Of course it also needs to be able to do 1080p YouTube, Office, Photoshop, and other every day things? 

I'm trying to build a really cheap computer while still keeping high performance and having room to upgrade to what I actually want to build in the future.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Blbabs/saved/2i2Z

So.... you wanna play all those games on NOTHING , wow you're such an inovator bro!

Interested in Business and Technology

HELL YEAH that pc will rock man you realy should buy it oh and could a mod move this thread please 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Well you probably have to link some specs first..

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

So.... you wanna play all those games on NOTHING , wow you're such an inovator bro!

Lol.... Thank you for telling me I forgot the most important part.

HELL YEAH that pc will rock man you realy should buy it oh and could a mod move this thread please 

Is this in the wrong section?

Well you probably have to link some specs first..

Added a link :D

Lol.... Thank you for telling me I forgot the most important part.

neh i would get a better video card more like a 670 or a 760

edit: and i would get a better psu 

-Adolf Hitler 

neh i would get a better video card more like a 670 or a 760

edit: and i would get a better psu 

Those cards are so much more though D:  I'm trying to spend less so I can build sooner. :P

What kind of psu do you recommend? I struggle when picking one out.

Those cards are so much more though D:  I'm trying to spend less so I can build sooner. :P

Have you considered something from the red team then if price is a concern, something like a 7950 or 7970?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

for the video card i would realy recoment same some more and buying a better one becus this one will not do a good job for a long time and for the psu i would get anthing with atleast 550w

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-power-supply-cx600m

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-power-supply-rs750acaad3us

-Adolf Hitler 

Keep the stock cooler, you will not overclock so there is no need for any better coolers. Crysis 3 kills the best of pcs so to run that on high then you may have a few problems. A radeon 7950 or a gtx 760 would be better much better. Which ever of the above cards mentioned is cheaper is the one to get.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

CPU:  AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($144.99 @ Amazon) 

CPU Cooler:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Microcenter) 

Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($86.98 @ SuperBiiz) 

Video Card:  Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB Video Card  ($199.99 @ Newegg) 

Case:  BitFenix Shinobi ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.98 @ NCIX US) 

Optical Drive:  Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD/CD Writer  ($16.00 @ Newegg) 

Keyboard:  Logitech K120 Wired Standard Keyboard  ($11.11 @ Amazon) 

Mouse:  Logitech M100 Wired Optical Mouse  ($9.98 @ Mac Mall) 

Total: $745.99

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-31 06:24 EDT-0400)

Crossfire ready.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Moved to New Builds and Planning section

Looks like a good build overall, I think the Kingston V300 would be a better choice of SSD though, and you should change your power supply to the Seasonic S12II 520.

Thanks for moving this to the right section.

I feel like an idiot for even considering the first psu and ssd after seeing the specs of the stuff you suggested. Lol 

I really like this build ;D 

Would I benefit in any way from more power?

Do you think it's a good idea to stick with the stock heat sink as suggested above?

Thanks everyone for helping me, I'm really impressed with the response time on this site!

That looks like a fine build.

No there isn't really a benefit to having more power than is optimum (~500W for a single graphics card, 750W for dual) it's just a bad idea to have a cheap power supply in terms of build quality though.  I'm not a big fan of the Corsair CX series personally although it's recommended a lot around here; in my experience they have made coil whining noises and aren't the best built.  It is a step up from the Rosewill though and if you're on a tight budget then that might be the way to go.  I'd trust it to work properly, if nothing else.

If you aren't big on overclocking then the stock heatsink will be perfectly adequate, although not the quietest.  Keep in mind you can always add an aftermarket heatsink at a later date if you want.

Is this a decent gaming computer? By decent I mean will it be able to play DayZ,BF4,Crysis 3, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and more upcoming titles on high+ settings. Of course it also needs to be able to do 1080p YouTube, Office, Photoshop, and other every day things? 

I'm trying to build a really cheap computer while still keeping high performance and having room to upgrade to what I actually want to build in the future.

this is my suggestion for your build

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1yhER

gtx 650ti .... get hd7790, better performance lower price.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.