corsair h100i gtx cpu fan error problem!

i have a corsair h100i gtx liquid cooler with asus maximus vii hero motherboard!

every time when my pc boots up a error occurs stating 'CPU FAN ERROR'!

i have plugged the pump connector to cpu_fan header in the motherboard as stated by the corsair installation manual.

i have been googling for this issue for some time and here's what i got:-

1) some said disable fan control for CPU_FAN header in the bios.

2)some said to use molex to 3 pin adpter and power the pump from the psu.

what should i do?

anyone here who faced the same issue?

My Build:
 CPU - i7-4790k @ 4.7ghz (overclocked) at 1.328v
 Ram - 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (overclocked)
 Motherboard - Asus Republic Of Gamers (ROG) Maximus VII Hero
 Cpu Cooler - Corsair H100i GTX Liquid cooler, Noctua NH-D15 Air cooler
 Case - Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5
 PSU - Corsair Rm1000 Gold Certified
 SSD - Samsung 850pro 256GB SSD
 HDD - 1x WD Black 4TB/256mb cache, 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD
 GPU - Zotac Gtx 1080Ti Amp! Extreme! edition
 Keyboard - HyperX Alloy mechanical_Cherry-MX RED (main) , Asus Cerberus (secondary)
 Mouse - Logitech G403 Prodigy (Main) , Razer Deathadder 2013(secondary), Logitech m235 wireless mouse (secondary)
 Mouse pad - Razer Gigantus (Main) CM-Storm Swift-RX (secondary), Steelseries Qck (secondary)
 Mic - Blue Snowball ICE
 Headphones - HyperX Cloud Core
 Monitor - Acer Predator XB271HU 2560x1440 144hz Gsync (Main), Dell S2216H 1920x1080 60hz (secondary)

Is your CPU overheating? No? Are your temps okay? Yes? Set the CPU Fan Monitoring to Ignore. You're using the CPU fan header to power your pump, and so your motherboard cannot read the speed of the "fan" inserted into that connector. It throws up a warning error because of this. Set the monitoring to ignore, and you'll be just fine.

Sometimes the tachometer in a pump gives false readings. The mobo expects the plugged-in device to be a fan and for it to rotate at like 500RPM minimum but the pump might not. It Might be designed to rotate at 450RPM max or whatever. So what you need to do is enter BIOS and set the threshold value for that error lower.

If you turn the alert off and especially if you bypass the mobo with a Molex adapter altogether, you'll never know when your pump fails. And I do mean when it fails. It'd work short-term but you'd be risking some serious overheating later on. 

Is your CPU overheating? No? Are your temps okay? Yes? Set the CPU Fan Monitoring to Ignore. You're using the CPU fan header to power your pump, and so your motherboard cannot read the speed of the "fan" inserted into that connector. It throws up a warning error because of this. Set the monitoring to ignore, and you'll be just fine.

my cpu temps are 25-27 C idle and 66-72 on max load!

My Build:
 CPU - i7-4790k @ 4.7ghz (overclocked) at 1.328v
 Ram - 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (overclocked)
 Motherboard - Asus Republic Of Gamers (ROG) Maximus VII Hero
 Cpu Cooler - Corsair H100i GTX Liquid cooler, Noctua NH-D15 Air cooler
 Case - Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5
 PSU - Corsair Rm1000 Gold Certified
 SSD - Samsung 850pro 256GB SSD
 HDD - 1x WD Black 4TB/256mb cache, 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD
 GPU - Zotac Gtx 1080Ti Amp! Extreme! edition
 Keyboard - HyperX Alloy mechanical_Cherry-MX RED (main) , Asus Cerberus (secondary)
 Mouse - Logitech G403 Prodigy (Main) , Razer Deathadder 2013(secondary), Logitech m235 wireless mouse (secondary)
 Mouse pad - Razer Gigantus (Main) CM-Storm Swift-RX (secondary), Steelseries Qck (secondary)
 Mic - Blue Snowball ICE
 Headphones - HyperX Cloud Core
 Monitor - Acer Predator XB271HU 2560x1440 144hz Gsync (Main), Dell S2216H 1920x1080 60hz (secondary)