crysis 2 and 3 back up

player285

Does anyone know how to transfer the saves from one instance of the game to another? Before i reset my pc last month, i backed up the crysis 2 and 3 files with the completed campaign and stuff...

Are they both on Origin? Maybe your saves will be cloud-synced.

A couple places you can check:

C:\Users\<user name>\Saved Games

example: C:\Users\<user name>\Saved Games\Crysis2\SaveGames

Crysis 3\User\SaveGames

source:

Check the same location within your backed-up Crysis 2 folder. If the saves were only saved to C:\Users\<user name>\Saved Games, and you didn't keep that folder when you reset your PC, then they might be gone. But if you find them, just copy and paste the save game folders from where they were to the same place within your new installation.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Are they both on Origin? Maybe your saves will be cloud-synced.

They are both on origin but there is no saved games folder on the new installation, i have the save games folder on the old crysis folders but there are 2 crysis folders for both games...

A couple places you can check:

C:\Users\<user name>\Saved Games

example: C:\Users\<user name>\Saved Games\Crysis2\SaveGames

Crysis 3\User\SaveGames

source:

https://youtu.be/Q-Y7L9IRfxw

Check the same location within your backed-up Crysis 2 folder. If the saves were only saved to C:\Users\<user name>\Saved Games, and you didn't keep that folder when you reset your PC, then they might be gone. But if you find them, just copy and paste the save game folders from where they were to the same place within your new installation.

Thay are both on origin but are not cloud synced, i have the old save files but i cant find the save games folder on the new installation.