How Do I Install .Net Framework 3.5 on Windows 10? (Error Code:0x00f0922) Please Help

NotSoTechSavy225

Hello, i am having a very troublesome problem and can't figure out how to install .Net Framework 3.5. (my explanations probably are not very good)  I am using windows 10 by the way. Every time that i have tried to install it it gives me the error code above. I first encountered it when i was installing a game and it said i needed to install 3.5.  However this is not the only thing i have tried. Next i went into Programs and Features and clicked on Turn Windows Features On Or Off. Framework 3.5 was unchecked of course, so i checked and when it finished applying the changes i got the same error code listed above. So the next thing i did was created and ISO and it Mounted as E: Drive. Then ran the program in the command prompt with the source as E:   I got the same error code. Then i realized i have the Windows 10 disc in my DvD drive. So i changed the E: to D: and got the same error code. I found a couple other commands to try that have not worked as listed:  

dism /online /add-package /packagepath:D:\sources\sxs\microsoft-windows-netfx3-ondemand-package.cab

DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:\sources\sxs

I have also used and offline installer and that did not work either. Please help.

-NotSoTechSavy225